PDA

View Full Version : Vampire the Masquerade 5e anyone? Hoping to join.

DavidrHaley
February 3rd, 2021, 02:48
Salutations! (who says that?) My name is David, and I've taken the next big jump in looking for a group for a Vampire the Masquerade 5e campaign. I have been a huge fan since 2004 when Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines came to PC. Since then I've listened to many podcasts of lore, and tabletop game play! This year I decided to go ahead and purchase the core book, plus Anarch, and Camarilla (additionally Chicago by night, VtM20th anniversary, The Dark Ages, and 13 novels) [Kind of went overboard]. I've gone ahead and already made a character but if needed I can remake due to the Storyteller's backstory to the campaign.

Now for the nit and gritty, I am in my 30’s /Male, my time zone is PST. I hope none of these personal announcements will deter anyone from reaching out to me. I have RPG Tabletop experience, from Dungeons and Dragons, & Pathfinder. I think even from the amount of tabletop RPG podcasts that I've drove into over the years I would think I am fairly backed up in knowing what's going on. I haven't used fantasy grounds that much but I have it installed and have kept it on my desktop in waiting for perhaps this exact purpose.
Reach out to me here or discord if you have any questions. I'm in the hunt for a group, so take a chance!

Discord: Davidrhaley#7348

Starforge9
February 10th, 2021, 02:58
I would be interested. I haven't played in a decade but I would love to get back in. I am 46 years old and a male. I have both vtm 5e books available on fantasy grounds unity with an ultimatum license but I have never used fantasy grounds. Busy with work