PDA

View Full Version : DM LFP to Venture in Decent into Avernus

Marmutt1369
February 3rd, 2021, 02:07
Thank you for all that replied, this game is now full.

FG License: Ultimate (Unity)
Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone: MST (GMT-7)
Day of week and time: Friday (either 12 noon till 4:00pm or 5:00pm till 9:00pm)
Session 0: Looking to open up Either 2/12 or 2/19
Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly
Term: Long-term Campaign

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No (only if party wants, but not ready for that yet)

Role-play & Combat mix: 50%/50%
Number of Players in-game & needed: 5-6 players (Lady's and Gent's both...like the variety).
Experience level: Prefer a slight knowledge of both 5E and FGU, but I am a new DM to 5E (played 5E and DM'd 3.5, but been a few years). I like to have fun and keep it light-hearted and enjoyable for all.
Character starting level & equipment: Level 1

Allowable Content: I am fairly open, but if I do not have the modules then it is a no go. (I do have a lot of modules (both WOTC and 3rd Party), and we can discuss over discord)

What the campaign will entail:
Characters will be starting off in Baldur's Gate, after just being hired by the Flaming Fists to help guard the gates. Rest of story will come in time.

DealBreaker
February 3rd, 2021, 03:25
I'm one of those "always the DM" people and would love to just play one character (rather than half a dozen or so each session). No worries about me knowing the details of the module, I don't run them or read them. I could do either 1pm or 5pm start time but I would prefer the later start time. Given that games live and die on alignment amongst players and DM styles/preferences, I would love to find a time to chat with you about how you DM and they sort of folks you are looking to form into a group.
As for character, as a DM I have many half formed/may have been a one off NPC concepts that I am interested in developing and would be willing and able to make a character that would work well with the party (in terms of roles and classes).
Best way to get a hold of me initally is a private message here on FG, but once we connect on discord I am no trouble to get a hold of. Hope to hear from you soon.

Biozerp
February 3rd, 2021, 06:39
My friend and I would love to join your campaign. We are very experienced with fantasy grounds and 5e as a whole. We have sechdules that are flexible as hell so we will just be able to bend to any sechdule you and the party have. We would really like to join because we're craving some good old fashion dnd and would be ecstatic if you would have us.

My discord is Biozerp#3032

JoeRule
February 3rd, 2021, 20:35
I am very interested in your game. I am available for both times. I play a rogue and ranger and soon will be playing a cleric. I can play 5e and 1e 2e games trying to learn 3.5e and 4e. I am open to new worlds and hope to join yours.

mpolcaro
February 3rd, 2021, 21:13
Greetings Marmutt,

I and one friend were looking to join in a group. We are trying to find something regular and long term, along the lines of standard issue PHB material (nothing exotic or wild). We are both long time RPG veterans (25+ years), somewhat new to 5E and Fantasy Grounds but we're on our way to proficiency with both. We are experienced PC gamers: Discord, computers and such are second nature to us.

Either time slot could work for us (we are both in Eastern Time zone). If you still have slots, perhaps we could discuss on Discord? I'm pretty much always around, but afternoons/evenings/nights work best.