PDA

View Full Version : Spell Attack Roll

Bwoerth
February 1st, 2021, 15:52
Hi, I am having some difficulties with spell attack roll. The spell attack roll doesn't seem to be taking into account that the character is expert in spell attack rolls so the bonus is off by 2. Am I missing something?

EDIT: Also it appears the spell dc for saving throw is off by 2 as well. It doesn't appear my spells are taking into account that the character is expert in spell attack and dc.

Trenloe
February 1st, 2021, 16:06
Open up the spell section header and change the proficiency from trained to expert.

When adding anything to your PC remember to check the chargen tracker for details as to whether automation has been applied or whether you need to do anything manually.

Bwoerth
February 1st, 2021, 16:10
That is probably my problem. I don't see a spell section. The tabs I have are the following: Main, Combat, Skills, Abilities, Inventory, Notes, and Actions. Is there something I needed to do to get a spells tab? Sorry for being such a newb here.

Trenloe
February 1st, 2021, 16:13
The spell section is in the actions tab - where you're seeing your spell attack roll and spell DC.

You may need to click the magnifying glass icon to open up the complete spell section header.

Bwoerth
February 1st, 2021, 16:16
Thanks! I found it by expanding where it said Wizard. I hadn't clicked on that expansion before. Thank you again.

Willot
February 1st, 2021, 23:58
Those magnifying glasses has been historically hard to see. I may make a ext that replaces them with a Bright Florescent Pink down arrow.....