PDA

View Full Version : CoC 7th Ed and Generator module clash

NickT
February 1st, 2021, 12:44
Recently installed 'Generator' in my Coc 7th ed campaign and it appears to overwrite part of the Coc tables. The Characteristic tables are all converted into 1d1-1 rolls, (the individual tables roll correctly if you click on the blacked out dice block before rolling, but the overiding "Characteristics" table cannot be corrected this way) and other tables (duration table tested and found faulty), give an error code when attempting to use them.

Also is it possible to get the characteristics rolls multiplied by 5, rather than just left as 3d6/2d6+6.

NickT

damned
February 1st, 2021, 13:09
What is this generator?

Trenloe
February 1st, 2021, 14:43
Recently installed 'Generator' in my Coc 7th ed campaign and it appears to overwrite part of the Coc tables. The Characteristic tables are all converted into 1d1-1 rolls, (the individual tables roll correctly if you click on the blacked out dice block before rolling, but the overiding "Characteristics" table cannot be corrected this way) and other tables (duration table tested and found faulty), give an error code when attempting to use them.
If you're getting errors and unexpected behaviour when using an extension, and these go away when removing the extension, then the problem is with the extension. Best place to address extension issues is in the thread for that individual extension - check if there are updates, reporting issues, etc. in that thread and post any issues you have with the extension in that thread.

NickT
February 1st, 2021, 21:47
Yep you are absolutely right;>) This is a Generator problem not a Coc Problem. I should have put my thinking cap on before touching the keyboard!
However my second point remains. is it possible to get the Characteristic tables to multiply the result by 5?