PDA

View Full Version : LFP Achtung! Cthulhu (1930's Call of Cthulhu 7th Ed)

NickT
January 31st, 2021, 13:31
FG License :Ultimate Unity
Game System:Achtung! Cthulhu. (CoC set in the 1930's 7th Ed

Time Zone: UTC+0
Day of week and time: to be arranged
If new game, planned start date: to be arranged
Planned Duration & Frequency: 4-5 hrs per session
Term:starting with some one shots , hopefully moving on to a long term campaign.

Text or Voice: Mix of both ok, but GM will be using voice so you will need access to discord
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay/ Problem solving/ Combat mix: 40/30/30
Number of Players in game & needed: i.e. Have 2 players, need at least 1 or 2 more more
Character starting level & equipment: Initially pre genned, later Achtung! Cthulhu Investigators
Character restrictions: Coc 7th ed + Coc Investigators 7th ed + Achtung! Cthulhu. If you have a preference for a character I will try to gen one up for you, as long as you give me enough warning.

Details of scenario:
This will set in the 1930's and will reflect the attitudes of the time, if you play a female character there WILL be discrimination, I am happy with female players playing male characters and vice versa to avoid this if they desire. Any comments in game relating to sexual orientation, religion or race are STRICTLY within game, If at any time I as GM feel that it is not in game, I will speak to the player privately and if that does not rectify the situation, expel the player from the game. [End Rant]
I am looking for mature players, (in mind if not in body), with a commitment to the game. [Sorry now it's the end of the Rant]

It is 3rd September 1938, Neville Chamberlain, the current Prime Minister of Great Britain has announced Britain is now formally at war with Germany.
Department 'M' (an offshoot of Department 'D'), which deals with the weirder aspects of the war has been getting information from the "London Communications Centre", (one of the cover names for Bletchley Park), that the Nazi's are showing an unusual interest in the "Spear of Destiny". The investigators are charged with researching this and making the necessary response to anything they discover.

Ethanos
February 3rd, 2021, 23:23
Hey, I'm interested in your game. A bit about myself -- I'm a 15 year old, relatively mature for my age (in my completely unbiased opinion lol), and have been playing CoC for about 2 years (I'm new to the system). If you're interested in me joining your game, just send me a friend request via discord (discord name Ethanos#2119). Thanks :)
Also, my time zone is EST (UTC -5).