PDA

View Full Version : GM starting a new Starfinder campaign

Dyark
January 30th, 2021, 19:12
LFPlayers: Starfinder, new custom campaign begining
When: Friday, bi-weekly frequency, target start is February 12 Jan from 20:00 to 23:00-23:30 (UTC -5)
Version: Unity, need just the demo to play
GM License: Ultimate
Voice: Discord
Seats Available: 4 to 5 seats available.
Permitted/Banned Sourcebooks:
• Core
• Character operation manual
• Pact world
• Race from the alien archive 1-4 (justification apply to any race not from core, some race cannot be taken because of the concept of the campaign)
• Armory
Additional rules for this campaign.
Setting: Base initially on the Pact world, this adventure may bring you to the most remote section of the galaxy, only time will tell.
Adventure (50/50) : You receive an electronic message from an old friend, something bad is happening to him. Why now, and why is he on Akiton ?
This adventure has mystery, horror and intrigue base on it. Your character will go from level 1 to level 20.
Starting level : 1
Alignment : no evil, choose wisely as this will affect your play.
Player experience : all level can apply, your knowledge of Fantasy grounds is a plus.

Alienape
January 31st, 2021, 15:00
Hello,I would be interested in joining this party. I have played Starfinder a few times. Mostly a D&D player, all editions except 4, Also Pathfinder, G.U.R.P.S., and a few others.

Dyark
January 31st, 2021, 16:03
Hello,I would be interested in joining this party. I have played Starfinder a few times. Mostly a D&D player, all editions except 4, Also Pathfinder, G.U.R.P.S., and a few others.

I sent you a personal message to join me on discord

The Decorated Man
January 31st, 2021, 17:03
I've never played an Paizo Games, But very familiar with D&D as well as FGc/FGU. If you have any spots left I would like to learn SFRPG. Thanks

Dyark
January 31st, 2021, 18:29
I've never played an Paizo Games, But very familiar with D&D as well as FGc/FGU. If you have any spots left I would like to learn SFRPG. Thanks

I did send you a PM

Dyark
February 1st, 2021, 02:41
The game is full thanks for the interest