Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: GMT / UK time
Day of week and time: wed, 18:30
If new game, planned start date: wed, 3rd feb, 18:30
Planned Duration & Frequency: approx 4 hrs, weekly
Term: lets see how it goes

Text or Voice: voice only
Voice software used: discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? unlikely, you can stream it if you like.

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: need at least 2 more
Character starting level & equipment: lvl 1 , starting gear
Character restrictions: none (within reason)

Details of your scenario:

im going to run PRINCES OF THE APOCALYSE (POTA), the remake of the classic TEMPLE OF ELEMENTAL EVIL, for 5e, set in Ferun.

it starts with a sandboxy open world adventure, and you can guess the rest. ill run the first few chapters and see how we feel.

new and experienced players welcome, this is my fist unity game - ive ran several other campaigns to completion with classic FG i cant see there being any issues.

as always, its first come first served, go to the game calendar ill accept you and ill send you a discord link and server details.

session 1 will be a get to know each other / session zero to roll characters and set expectations.

Link to Gamecalendar page:
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=5831

FalseEmpathy
January 31st, 2021, 03:58
Sounds like a good learning experience, Can I join? I tend to play healers if that matters. I also have discord. I have been wanting to build a Artificer for a while.

flashingturtle
January 31st, 2021, 09:43
hi everyone, after i accept you on the game calendar use the chat link to join discord.

the next two to join discord will be the final player and a backup incase of a noshow.

good luck :)