PDA

View Full Version : Editing Maps.

Oswyn_XP
January 29th, 2021, 01:08
I recently bought the 2019 Art Pack. I opened up one of the battle maps and trying to play around with the different editing tools and adding some assets. I tried to delete some of the assets and accidentally deleted the original mapping make itself. Is there a way to restore the image back to its original state?

Thanks
Paul

LordEntrails
January 29th, 2021, 02:34
Right click > Revert Changes.

Zacchaeus
January 29th, 2021, 09:33
You can't actually delete the image from assets - so the original image is still there in Assets > Images. You can therefore simply go into assets > Images and find the original file you used and drag it back into the image. You'll probably have to do a bit of moving to get it back to where it was. Note for the future that CTRL+Z will undo the last action you did. In fact you can press CTRL+Z several times to undo quite a bit of stuff.

What LE says above won't work since this is an image you have created so there's nothing to revert. He would be correct if this were a module you had opened and then added something to an image in that module but since you are building something from scratch there will be no reversion possible.

Oswyn_XP
January 29th, 2021, 20:40
Thank you