PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player - LF Weeknight Game 8 CST or after - 5E

Dirtyvader99
January 28th, 2021, 17:15
Hey FG world,

I am an avid D&D player - played 2E growing up and was playing 5E for a while, but COVID hit. So we have been trying out some Fantasy Grounds Unity, but the group I was playing with had timing issues on weekdays (work schedules, kids, family) - and I have the same time commitments (family, kids, etc.) on weekends - so looking for a group that plays on weeknights (I can usually commit to 1 or 2 nights a week max at 8 PM Central or after.)

FG License: Have only used FG UNITY.
Time Zone: Central Time USA
Day(s): Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday (usually 1 to 2 nights a week max - prefer 1 but can make 2 work.
Term: Long term keep playing for a while - but more than happy to try out whatever terms a group that has an opening might recommend.
Voice: Voice, Video are both fine - I actually own a Zoom server for some family chat and Tabletop simulator sessions - I have Discord as well. More than willing to download whatever is needed.

Game System Preferred - I only know 5E and have the most the books (both real and in fantasy grounds).
Game System Experience - Been playing 5E for several years now.
Fantasy Ground Experience - Been using Unity for the last year and have it down pretty well.
Character Type Preferred - Here I am open, I can create new or use one pre-created if that is the preference - I am comfortable with just about any class.

About Me: I like a strong mix of content in my games - while I like a bit of combat and getting xp and gear, I like a good story, puzzles, and mystery to solve. I am not a heavy roleplay person, I like a good mix of roleplay and real life, I love a laid back group that can joke and keep the game fun (I will use accents and whatever is needed to keep my character engaged and part of the story - but a slip of character can be just as funny)!

I am an avid board gamer, table top gamer, and I play a few games online. My kids are all getting a little older so I am finding I have more time on week nights, and love playing games with a groups of people. I am in my early 40's, so not the youngest of any bunch I am sure - but still a kid at heart and looking for some 5E adventures!:)

Thanks, Dirtyvader