PDA

View Full Version : How do you handle sharing the rulebook with players?

Lynnx333
January 26th, 2021, 18:52
Hello,

I wonder if someone can help me. I started a new group in Savage Worlds and for the players to have access to the skills and edges/hindrances I have to share the modules in my library, right? So my problem is, when I do this, the players also get access to NPC's and images from these books (B&B Players guide and SWADE Player guide). So is there a way to not having stuff like items and images to appear in the corresponding directories. In case of the B&B Book I think it does spoiler much when your players just look at NPC Stats and images. Is there a checkbox to what parts of the books you want to share? Does anyone else has this problem? :confused:
Or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for some insights.

Trenloe
January 26th, 2021, 18:57
Moved to the Savage Worlds forum

Valyar
January 26th, 2021, 19:10
The NPCs in the Player's Guide are one that can be shared with players or used as allies, if I understand the setup. There is nothing you can do and I think this is intended... The GM Guide has much more NPCs which are only visible to you.

Mike Serfass
January 26th, 2021, 22:45
Everything in a module is viewable by everyone it's shared with.
You could make the module unavailable to the players, then share everything in that module you want them to see.