PDA

View Full Version : {PAID} GM with 34 Years XP looking to teach or run Pathfinder AP

Rogue
January 26th, 2021, 16:41
FG Version Used:Unity
FG License of GM: Ultimate
Game System: Pathfinder 1E

Time Zone: EST (-5) New York time
Day of week and time: Sundays @ 6 PM EST
If new game, planned start date: ASAP when group is formed
Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly
Term: Very Long-Term

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? A possibility, can be discussed, permissions will be asked

Roleplay & Combat mix: Varies on what Players want, but typically 60% RP 40% Combat
Number of Players in game & needed: 0 in game, at least 4 needed, max of 6
Character starting level & equipment: Level 1, equipment purchased with max gold and no traits or feats to make you richer.
Character restrictions: For character creation I ask for classes and races be restricted to Core Rulebook and Advanced Players guide. Attributes are made using a 25 point buy with no stat under 10 or over 16 BEFORE racial modifiers. This keeps level 1 players on an even keel to begin.

Details of your scenario: I am planning on Running a PAID "Curse of the Crimson Throne" game, all the way through. I would prefer that if you have played this AP before PLEASE do NOT METAGAME. Let the dice fall where they may. I am very willing to take on people that have never played Pathfinder before and are looking to learn, and even people who have never played an RPG in their lives. I am a patient and caring teacher of both Pathfinder and of FG. This includes people under the age of 18 with parental permission.

My price is as follows: 10 US Dollars per person per session, Paid for through Paypal and due the Friday before the game at noon. I found that it has worked well letting one group member pay for all other members one week, then taking turns the next. If you have to drop from the game, I would like a three day notice before hand unless it is an absolute emergency. The fee, once paid, is non refundable unless a valid excuse for not showing up is given. You will get a full four hour session, as well as gaming tips, tips on how to be a better player, character creation help, background music through syrinscape, and tons of other stuff.

If interested please contact me on Discord at Jinxed#1144

This will not be the only paid game I run, if you want to request something, mention it.

Thank you for your interest, and I hope to hear from you very soon.