PDA

View Full Version : Looking for GURPS game

xd134yd
January 26th, 2021, 00:41
Hi,

I am looking to join a GURPS game, preferably 3e, as a player. I have the demo software installed and would like the opportunity to try the system with a GM who knows how it works. I don't mind playing a pre-generated character. In fact I prefer pre-gens if I don't know the setting.

thanks and regards

kairos
January 26th, 2021, 13:40
Hi,

I am looking to join a GURPS game, preferably 3e, as a player. I have the demo software installed and would like the opportunity to try the system with a GM who knows how it works. I don't mind playing a pre-generated character. In fact I prefer pre-gens if I don't know the setting.

thanks and regards

Hi, there:

I am in the early stages of cooking up a GURPS game of Dungeon Fantasy, but I am on GURPS 4th edition. It's been many many years since I GMed in Fantasy Grounds, but the GURPS support has brought me back. If you'd be interested in participating, I'd be glad to send an invite.

Farmazonix
January 26th, 2021, 15:26
Hi, there:

I am in the early stages of cooking up a GURPS game of Dungeon Fantasy, but I am on GURPS 4th edition. It's been many many years since I GMed in Fantasy Grounds, but the GURPS support has brought me back. If you'd be interested in participating, I'd be glad to send an invite.

Hi Kairos,

I have never played GURPS though I always wanted to. Do you happen to look for new players and do you accept noobs in your group?

kairos
January 26th, 2021, 15:38
Hi Kairos,

I have never played GURPS though I always wanted to. Do you happen to look for new players and do you accept noobs in your group?

I myself am a noob so yes. I haven't touched GURPS since v3 in high school.

xd134yd
January 27th, 2021, 00:05
Hey,

That would be great! Please do send me an invite.

regards and thanks

Hi, there: