PDA

View Full Version : pathfinder 2 combat tracker ma#2 and ma#3

Kermit1013
January 25th, 2021, 21:59
what are they? how do I use them? Combat tracker walkthru videos don't seem to cover it, and it's not covered by the wiki either - I suspect the question has been asked several times, but finding the existing answers has eluded me
my HOPE is that ma#2 and ma#3 allude to other "maps" so that you can track combat across multiple maps, but poking and prodding the buttons under various conditions doesn't seem to have yielded any useful answers

would someone please enlighten me?

Trenloe
January 25th, 2021, 22:12
Information here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?57774-PFRPG2-ruleset-Release-16-now-in-quot-live-!&p=508118&viewfull=1#post508118

And a video in the post above that one.

Pujaree
January 25th, 2021, 22:23
Hey! They are for easy access to Multiattack #2 and #3.
So first one is -4 or -5 and second one is -8 or -10. It will pick the correct change depending if Agile is on the ability or not.
They make attacking with NPCS much easier; allowing you to use just the data in the tracker rather than having the sheets open for the NPCs too.

Kermit1013
January 26th, 2021, 00:35
thank you all - especially pujaree for the quick and direct answer - that's both a relief, and a slight disappointment - the idea of being able to swap combat tracker between multiple maps was apparently so exciting in my head that I invented a functionality that didn't exist - thanks again everyone!