PDA

View Full Version : GM only area on a character sheet?

Doswelk
June 11th, 2007, 08:38
Is it possible ?

To have an area that only the GM can see?

I was thinking mostly of Paranoia XP where each character has two stats that the player should be able to see, but if I could add to the minisheet, would be nice...

I know I can store in notes or elsewhere but sometime keeping all player info in one place would make sense.

Sigurd
June 12th, 2007, 04:39
I wouldn't want this for my games. I'd like to increase the mobility of player sheets from client to server and back. Leavin a player sheet completly in the hands of the player seems a huge advantage to portability.

I would appreciate perhaps a DM section on the Server Copy of the player sheet. For character summary or history from the DM's perspective. That might be stripped away when exported to the client.

Sigurd

TarynWinterblade
June 13th, 2007, 03:16
Is it possible ?

To have an area that only the GM can see?

I was thinking mostly of Paranoia XP where each character has two stats that the player should be able to see, but if I could add to the minisheet, would be nice...

I know I can store in notes or elsewhere but sometime keeping all player info in one place would make sense.

Well... this code won't work for everything, but, it should work for most fields...

function onInit()
if User.isHost() then
setVisible(true)
else
setVisible(false)
end
end

... like I said... it should work for your purposes....

Doswelk
June 13th, 2007, 08:07
Well... this code won't work for everything, but, it should work for most fields...

function onInit()
if User.isHost() then
setVisible(true)
else
setVisible(false)
end
end

... like I said... it should work for your purposes....

I'll give it a try!