PDA

View Full Version : Friday Night D&D 3.5 8PM-1AM PDT(GMT-7)

Griogre
June 11th, 2007, 02:29
I currently have four players and am looking for another player or maybe two. The characters are 7th and 8th level and the core group has been run up from 1st. We normally play very consistently every Friday and I am looking for a mature player(s) who will show up and contribute. You need to be comfortable playing 8th level characters and higher. I am currently planning on taking this campaign up to the mid teens. While there is usually a lot of combat, sometimes the party doesn’t fight at all some sessions.

We are playing D&D 3.5 mostly core rules only (I do allow the general and metamagic feats from the PH2 – but nothing else). The campaign is set in the original heavily modified Judge's Guild World. The area the characters are in is mostly trackless wilderness. No knowledge of the setting is required. All characters must be good. The new character would start with xp and equipment similar to the rest of the group.

The current party PC’s are a Cleric, an archer style Ranger, a Rogue and a Wizard. The party has the basics covered so probably any class would work though a melee character might be the most useful to the party.

I use voice so you will also need a working mic and headphones or a headset in addition to Fantasy Grounds.

Toadwart
June 11th, 2007, 04:19
Hmm, sounds interesting. And might actually fit in with my odd timezone.
I'll PM ya for more info :D