PDA

View Full Version : Books unreadable in dark theme

quirkygamer
January 23rd, 2021, 03:18
I had the dark theme up on and I'm not able to read some of the books. For instance this is the core rulebook when I went to the appendix. Will this be fixed in a future update? I checked in the light theme and I can read it just fine.

Talyn
January 23rd, 2021, 04:11
I can duplicate this as well. Problem is it's nothing for @Trenloe to address. Theme authors can't account for every possible font/background color combination and the font colors in the FG Dark theme just don't go well with Paizo's textures for Pathfinder 2E.

Trenloe
January 23rd, 2021, 09:55
As @Talyn says, some themes won't work with some rulesets. Sorry. If you did a one-off purchase of the Dark Theme and you play PF2 a lot, then I recommend requesting a refund from support. If you're using the art subscription then it's a case of using another theme.

quirkygamer
January 30th, 2021, 17:13
As @Talyn says, some themes won't work with some rulesets. Sorry. If you did a one-off purchase of the Dark Theme and you play PF2 a lot, then I recommend requesting a refund from support. If you're using the art subscription then it's a case of using another theme.

I just chose a different theme. No big deal. Thanks for the info. :-)