PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars: Just Another Survey

Dominio
June 10th, 2007, 21:30
In the wasteland of Tatooine, as far from the bright center of the universe as possible, a few adventurers have gotten their noses and snouts a bit too deep into someone elses business.

Searching for something they don't know what it is, and hunted by one or more unknown foes they struggle to stay alive while maintaining hopes that this could lead to their big break.

This adventure will take the players over the desert and into the cities of the backwater planet of Tatooine and maybe even across the wast reaches of space to new alien planets. During the travels the players are bound to meet both friendly and not so benign creatures of all sorts. Join and be a part of a great adventure in the true spirit of STAR WARS!

https://www.svenonius.net/swjas/justanothersurvey.jpg
__________________________________________________ __________

This game takes place a few years before Episode IV - A New Hope. Jedi characters are not allowed. Any character needs a fairly elaborate backstory that explains how the character would come to be in the place and situtation where he, she or it (there is already one R2-class droid in the present group) joins the group, as well as what hopes and ambitions the character harbours.

The ruleset we use is a hybrid between d20 Modern and d20 Star Wars rulesets. Classes and skills from both rulesets are allowed when creating a character, with some exceptions.

The DMs and current players are mostly European, and the usual game times are on varying weekdays around 5-6 PM GMT.

The campaign page (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=143)

Valgard
June 10th, 2007, 22:23
I have to say that I could be up for this, most weeknights I'm free apart from Wednesdays. Don't have either the Modern or Star Wars D20 rulebooks, but then this could be the excuse for another visit to the FLGS with my hard earned cash ;-)

Ian

Auly
June 11th, 2007, 05:19
Don't have the basic books for star wars but do have d20 modern.. I would be interested if it's on a night that I can work things out.

Honduras
June 11th, 2007, 20:44
This is a great game with great action and roleplaying. You want a real star wars experience, get it here! :D

Dominio
June 14th, 2007, 15:40
To you who have announced interest: I have extended invitations for you to join. Develop a character concept and send to me in a PM. As for playing times, we tend to use the site calendar system to find a time that works for all players, and we aim to play once every or every other week, but we don't really follow any regular schedule.

The current time suggested for the next session is at 5 PM GMT on Monday the 18th, although this is not written in stone. If you can't make it at this time, suggest another day, but preferably stick to around 4-6 PM GMT for the time.

Ishallcallu
June 28th, 2007, 06:19
Oh man. This is looking amazing. I'm totally willing to give this a shot. I've been wanting to play a Star Wars campaign ever since I got the new Saga book. So, count me in if you still need people.

Serpent
July 4th, 2007, 09:56
you still looking for players?

I'd be interested.