PDA

View Full Version : Fantasygrounds college live QnA with MadBeard and Matthew Spange

Ramid
January 16th, 2021, 15:48
For those that like me didn't make it to the symposium here's a link to the twitch QnA
lots of good data there
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/875161751

GregRex
January 16th, 2021, 16:50
I recorded the stream as well. I'm going to hopefully do some amateur editing this week and get it up on YouTube as well.

Thanks all for attending!

We have another Symposium coming up on the 29th at 9:00 pm UTC with Matthew Sprange and one or 2 other guests. The focus will be on content creation and the TAS program.

Registration here:

https://fantasygroundscollege.net/events/mgt2-symposium-featuring-zane-and-matthew-sprange/

MadBeardMan
January 16th, 2021, 17:46
And just remember what Matt said, the decision as to what we bring to FG is mine to make, bwahahahahahahaa (evil laugh).

Xargun
January 16th, 2021, 17:48
And just remember what Matt said, the decision as to what we bring to FG is mine to make, bwahahahahahahaa (evil laugh).

Absolute power corrupts... but since MBM is english he is already corrupted.... by beer. I plan on watching it later today - sorry I missed it, but friday nights is our normal Traveller play time.

Xargun

MadBeardMan
January 16th, 2021, 20:25
Absolute power corrupts... but since MBM is english he is already corrupted.... by beer. I plan on watching it later today - sorry I missed it, but friday nights is our normal Traveller play time.

Xargun

Nearly accurate, as you might discover from listening, it's down to the tea.

Ramid
January 17th, 2021, 12:05
Having lived among the Angles i can with all honesty say its their dirty mud water (Tea) Kebabs and Vindaloo how you can spot them as they go about their day ;)

MadBeardMan
January 17th, 2021, 14:17
Having lived among the Angles i can with all honesty say its their dirty mud water (Tea) Kebabs and Vindaloo how you can spot them as they go about their day ;)

Well I'm more traditional British even though technically I'm more Irish than British, but... anyway I do like a Cream Tea, it's not what you think it is. Anyway I really like Beer, found some great beer wherever I've been in the World except Australia!

Ramid
January 18th, 2021, 12:06
Heheh well wether beer or tea i think we are all just happy something fuels the machine :D

Can't wait for Drinax!

MadBeardMan
January 19th, 2021, 23:31
Heheh well wether beer or tea i think we are all just happy something fuels the machine :D

Can't wait for Drinax!

Well you're in luck then, Aliens Vol 1 is going through my own testing, need to finish up a few bits of data but nothing too long. Then JTAS book 1 needs a few bits (again data) and that leaves PoD, which all 3 books are done, all data etc. I'm just busy building the individual models for each of the adventures, oh and Gods of Marduk, one of the Patron adventures is complete. So in other words, PoD should be with Smiteworks this time next week.

Huzzah,
MBM

Ramid
January 20th, 2021, 13:45
oh and Gods of Marduk, one of the Patron adventures is complete. S

Huzzah,
MBM

Soo what your saying the Drinax Companion will be ready the week after PoD comes out ;) no rush

LordNanoc
January 22nd, 2021, 14:38
Due to time issues, looking at it in slices :D ... still great to listen to.

Traveller was my second love once. I started off with A-DnD. Found Traveller at a gaming convention in Germany in the late 90ies. That was Megatraveller and we played it for a year or two. I hosted it for a couple of friends and working collegues and used my Amiga 2000 to draw maps and show them to my players bit by bit (Digipaint allowed to cover the graphics with a mask, much like FG does it today).
Great times. One of our friends died from cancer, others moved away, so that died over time.

My DnD friend and DM started a new group, playing DnD on FG a few years back now. As my friend wanted not only to be a gamemaster, but play himself as well, I came back to host Traveller again. That was shortly after MGT 1E started on FG.

Played eversince. Our group grew from 4 initially to 6 now and we play atm regularily every other month. I am running a homebrew btw.

Loved every minute.

Thank you Marc Miller, Matt Sprange and my dear Colin for making all of this possible. Thanks to all the great people at Smiteworks as well.
You are bringing joy to the lifes of people with your work, especially in trying times like they are atm.
Honest, heartfelt Thanks!