PDA

View Full Version : Savage Tide anyone?

DedmeetDM
June 8th, 2007, 06:27
"Drink up me hearties yo ho,
Yo ho, yo ho a pirate’s life for me.”

Sasserine, a port city rife with intrigue and danger. The city streets crawl with merchants, entertainers, thieves, pirates, and worse. Ships move in and out of the bay as more and more merchants flood into the city. Nobles squabble for political position, thieves’ guilds fight for control of the underworld, and merchants war with each other for a piece of Sasserine’s trade. Jungles outside the city are home to terrible beasts, lizardmen tribes, and tribes of the froglike bullywugs.

Gauging interest in a long running campaign of Savage Tide. The latest adventure path published in Dungeon Magazine.

I would like to have 4 to 6 players, using FG 2.

The day and time would be probably Tues or Thurs (subject to change by group decision) from 5 pm on (also subject to group decision) CST (GMT -6)

I am toying around with using voice chat. I have a vent server already set up for previous uses. This is also subject to group decision, if the majority want to type then we will.

Anyways hope to get some response to this thread, as I would like to be up and running this great campaign within the next couple weeks.

Reinforcements
June 8th, 2007, 08:11
I'd be interested in a Thursday night game, although I couldn't play any earlier than 9 PM EST (8 Central!). I've been wanting to get into a Savage Tide or Age of Worms game, actually. I also have no problem using VOIP - I prefer Ventrilo.

By the way, what books do you allow? I'd love to play a martial adept (that is, class from Tome of Battle).

Killian
June 8th, 2007, 10:42
Hey, this is one of the games that fits into my schedule. I don't work later than 10PM GMT so an 11PM start is perfect, it won't run too long I'll be asleep on my feet.

I understand it's a marine themed city, any particular guidelines on character creation, such as level, alignment and race restrictions, and any supplemental books you are keen to utilise or detest using.

DedmeetDM
June 8th, 2007, 17:23
Reinforcements-I do not own the Tome of Battle, but I am not disallowing it yet :). I would like to discuss the class with you further before I allow. I allow any WoTC approved material.

Killian-The game shouldn't run more than a few hours. If we use the Voice chat is should speed things up quite a bit, allowing us to get more accomplished in less time than typing. The only alignment I absolutely restrict is chaotic neutral. And evil alignments must be acompanied with a heck of a backstory. Character creation I am very flexible with, however I do recommend that you keep in mind that this campaign will spend some time around water. And falling into water wearing plate armor is almost surely a death sentence.

You both can send me a PM with your email address and I'll send you an invite to my google group. It has documents on there for character creation, and other such things of that nature.

JSB
June 8th, 2007, 18:32
I would be interested in playing, although a later start time (around 7-8 PM Central) would suit me better, too.

Dedmeet, I'm sending you PM with my e-mail address.

DedmeetDM
June 10th, 2007, 03:36
Still looking for at least 1 more person, 2 would be better, for the game.

Darkbladedancer
June 13th, 2007, 02:54
Got your PM Dedmeet, I'm up for this

Zuxius
June 15th, 2007, 02:47
PM Sent Very Interested

Nalfien
June 15th, 2007, 20:45
Room for one more? Im on CST.