PDA

View Full Version : LFP for DL-1

shezingzh
January 14th, 2021, 01:36
Adventure: Dragonlance 1 (Level 1)
FG License: Unity (Ultimate)(Demos welcomed)
Game System: 5E Faerun

Time Zone: CST - Florida ( UTC/GMT -4)
Day of week and time: Saturday 6-10pm cst
Planned start date: Jan 23 2021
Planned Duration & Frequency: 4 hour, weekly
Term: Long term

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No.

Roleplay & Combat mix: 20/80
Number of Players in game & needed: Need 2
Character starting level & equipment: Level 1, class equipment
Character restrictions:

Details of your scenario:
Dragonlance 1 has been converted to 5e for those interested in reliving the good ole days. We will not be starting immediately as it is a level 4-6. You will be doing a preliminary mission to get you up to level 4.

Greenezonee
January 14th, 2021, 02:11
Is this new player friendly?

shezingzh
January 14th, 2021, 13:43
yes we are starting at level 0, I have a rogue and a fighter already. Part 1 is to get everyone acclimated to their character and play styles. This will get you to level 4. Once hitting level 4 we start the adventure. We start Jan 23 2021. Send me your discord if you want in. we play from 7pm-10pm cst starting on saturday. We play until it ends.

Restrictions: no evil classes, You can play any race since I have over 200 races available, over 250 classes/subclasses including dragonlord, gunslinger, artificer, psion and more. Spell casters will have access to over 10,000 spells.

I have been DMing this VTT for over 1 year. But have been playing since 1975.

My Hot Stream
January 16th, 2021, 01:01
I'm interested, I've sent you a PM for more info.

shezingzh
January 16th, 2021, 20:32
The Dragonlance series, due to copyright rules has been updated to 5e rules and takes place in the Forgotten Realms. I am currently hard at work cutting and pasting the content into digital format from PDF. I almost have chapter one completed. The content will be as close to the original content as possible.

I have a total of 3 players so far - 1 rogue, 1 samurai (both human race). The third is going to make up their mind tonight. The fourth has not responded as of yet. The fifth wants to know more about the DL campaign. Originally I was only going to have 4 players but decided 6 will be fine.