PDA

View Full Version : LFP - Pathfinder 2 - Homebrew Campaign/Setting - Twitch Broadcast

The Wayward Wizard
January 13th, 2021, 12:56
Using FGU
FG License: Ultimate
Game System: PFRPG2

Time Zone: Eastern
Day of week and time: Monday, 7pm (1900)
If new game, planned start date: Currently no date set
Planned Duration & Frequency: 4+ hours, weekly
Term: Long-term campaign

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
This game will be broadcast live through Twitch at https://www.twitch.com/dweebsoftheroundtable with edited video uploaded to YouTube

Roleplay & Combat mix: Ratio varies
Number of Players in game & needed: 4 of 6 seats taken
Character starting level & equipment: Level 1
Character restrictions: None that I have found need to restrict, Arcane and Occult magic do have an additional HP cost. Please see: https://www.worldanvil.com/w/diadamel-the-wayward-wizard/a/arcane-magic-law

Details of your scenario: This game is part of a coop worldbuilding experience. Diadamel (my homebrew world) is a large canvas, but I find it difficult to decide what to add to it. I cannot think of the lore necessary to bring it to life unless presented with a need for it. I have scenarios and a good start, but populating the world with people, races, and deities isn't exactly my strong suit. You will be credited for any inspiration or lore ideas you put forth, but I have the final say on what the lore actually should be based upon my own themes and ideas.

But to begin, the story starts plain enough: A peaceful enough place becomes threatened by an unseen force. Daven's Dale is a human kingdom lead by the benevolent King Brand. The sloping hills and lush forests are home to an eclectic collection of beings from all across Diadamel. Young adventurers often find a start here, and old adventurers come to retire here. With past turmoil seemingly over, the countryside is at peace. Hidden amongst the foggy moors and dense thickets something evil stirs and threatens to annihilate every living being in the country. A group is unknowingly set on the path of putting an end to this darkness before it can consume Daven's Dale.

Thank you for your consideration. I am new to Pathfinder 2 and would prefer new players as well. This way we can all make mistakes and learn together in a friendly environment where we're all learning to adapt to a new system with slightly newer rules. Each candidate will be subject to interview via Discord before being accepted into the game.