PDA

View Full Version : Hello I'm looking for players to DM for

Danktankz
January 12th, 2021, 13:00
Hello I have the Fantasy ground Unity Ultimate license and I have all of the essentials bundle through fantasy grounds as well as a few adventure books. I would like to run Lost Mines or something similar and then eventually lead into one of the other adventures like Tomb or Curse of Strahd. I would like to run once a week. Hit me up on Discord at Danktankz#5511 lets play some games!!!

FG License: Unity Ultimate
Game System: DnD5e

Time Zone: Est
Day of week and time: Wednesday 6pm-10pm
If new game, planned start date: Jan 13th
Planned Duration & Frequency: 4 hours weekly
Term: I would like to do a long term campaign

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? I do live stream

Roleplay & Combat mix: 60/40
Number of Players in game & needed: 5
Character starting level & equipment: level 1
Character restrictions: Anything can be used from the following books. Phb, Xgte, scag, Tasha, Volo, CoS, DMG, MM, Mtof, ToA

Details of your scenario: Looking to run a base adventure like lost mines and then move into a larger official adventure campaign.

I would like to do session 0 tomorrow.

thehunt123
January 12th, 2021, 14:03
what day are you playing

Coffers
January 12th, 2021, 14:11
Also what Time and Timezone are you playing in?

A useful template for a Looking For Players Post can be found here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?18354-Template-for-Game-Listings if you follow that you are giving your potential players all the Info they are likely to look for.

Danktankz
January 12th, 2021, 16:02
I updated

Danktankz
January 12th, 2021, 16:04
I updated the post for more clarity

CLight
January 12th, 2021, 21:39
I would be interested. I'm also est time. New to FG, and never played D&D as a player. DM'd about 40 sessions though. My discord is Light#0725.

Natewizard
January 13th, 2021, 04:55
I would love to play, i am central time though, i have been on FG playing for two years. I have played ad&d pathfinder and i been play 5E for awhile, i have both DM and been a player.

codequiver
January 13th, 2021, 13:57
The time is perfect for me, I'd definitely be interested in joining your group! I'm a newish player, just finished my first short campaign on FG with some friends and looking for more (I think it was actually Lost Mines, but open to replaying that if it's what you end up picking).

What does the fact that you'll be streaming mean exactly in terms of spectators? Do people watching chat to you? Don't mind too much but I've never participated in something streamed before.

Danktankz
January 13th, 2021, 18:00
I stream my screen and my cam to twitch.tv. Viewers come in and chat with me while we play the game. So there may be spectators.

Kelain
January 13th, 2021, 19:08
I would be interested in the game. I'm cst and would be interested in playing as a wizard.

Meriones
January 13th, 2021, 19:58
Heya, I would be interested in being a player in a 5e game. I'm a DM who has been long off the play trail. I'm looking for a moderate-long campaign. I would like to commit to a 6month to 1 year game. I am in CST, but have control over my schedule. Assuming this was going to be set in the forgotten realms, I'm likely to play a bard, druid, or cleric. I would probably like to be in the Lord's Alliance or the Emerald Enclave if core factions are around. I tend to be a story-focused player, and make non-min-maxed characters and I tend to play then in an un-optimized way. I like a TTRPG because of the way players can influence the story. I tend to play writers, professors, lawyers, politicians, because of that. I'd like to move to a more supporting role.

Anyway, let me know if there is room and you think I'm the right player

codequiver
January 13th, 2021, 22:40
That sounds fine (replying to the twitch explanation)- I'm definitely interested in joining if there's room. I played a rogue in my first campaign but probably want to change it up a bit. Can you PM me the Discord link if you think I'd fit?

Xirtam12
February 20th, 2021, 08:54
Are you still in need of a player?

Xirtam12
February 18th, 2022, 05:11
Are you still looking for players?