PDA

View Full Version : Players needed for D&D 3.5 Campaign

calvinNhobbes
June 7th, 2007, 15:54
Hello all,
I am DMing a D&D 3.5 Campaign in a Greyhawk/Homebrew Setting (I use the Living Greyhawk Gazetteer and fill in details as we go). I use the core 3.5 books, although additional supplements are allowed on a case by case basis. The games are about a 50%/50% split between roleplaying and combat. Usually 2-3 sessions of intense combat followed by 2-3 sessions of roleplaying.

I am looking for two additional players to start at level 2. The games are currently on Wednesday nights from 8PM-11PM Eastern Standard Time (GMT -4). The game could also be on Monday nights from 8PM-11PM EST. I am looking for mature gamers who defintely know they can make the 3 hour commitment every week (unforseen emergencies, travel, holidays, etc. excepted of course).

PM me on these boards or reply to this post if interested.
Good gaming!
calvinNhobbes

tahl_liadon
June 8th, 2007, 01:13
please send details and i will submit a pc stat sheet. thx

calvinNhobbes
June 8th, 2007, 03:41
please send details and i will submit a pc stat sheet. thx

I sent you an invite to the game on the game calendar. More information on the campaign and character generation is located there. Check it out and let me know if still interested.
cNh

NymTevlyn
June 8th, 2007, 04:30
I might be interested, so long as you're not interested in using voice chat software as well.

calvinNhobbes
June 8th, 2007, 13:59
I might be interested, so long as you're not interested in using voice chat software as well.

Hi NymTevyln,
No I do not use voice software. I prefer the extra roleplaying immersion text offers. I currently have three other people who have said they are definitely interested. If one of them decides they no longer wish to play then I will send you an invite to the campaign on the game calendar.

calvinNhobbes
June 14th, 2007, 04:45
NymTevlyn I sent you a PM and invite.

calvinNhobbes
June 21st, 2007, 14:32
Slots are filled again.

Blue Haven
June 21st, 2007, 16:01
Hi :)
Can i join the game??