PDA

View Full Version : Adding Tokens

Shrapp
January 9th, 2021, 10:57
I watched a video on how to add tokens, and I followed the instructions to open the folder and drop tokens there, but they never show up. What is missing? Do they need to be jpeg instead of png or something?

Thank you

Zacchaeus
January 9th, 2021, 15:10
You'll need to give us more information. Are you talking about Classic or Unity? What video did you watch? Are you talking about the DM viewing/using the tokens or players? What folder are you putting them in? Basically what steps did you take and what is it you hope to achieve.

Shrapp
January 9th, 2021, 16:38
I am in Unity. I open the tokens and click on the "folder" button which opens the "tokens" folder for the campaign. I then move the tokens there.

I don't really care if the players are able to see them or not. If they want to sift through several hundred tokens, good on them. XP I just want avcess to them so I can apply them to monsters and characters.

Ecks
January 9th, 2021, 16:48
After dragging the token image into the tokens folder for the campaign, open up the Assets window and click the Refresh icon at the bottom right. Then you should see a folder that says "Campaign" with your token in it.