PDA

View Full Version : Long Time GM, new to FG, LFP (6), D&D5E,Brand new campaign, Sundays (EST) 12PM to '?'

Erkki1
January 9th, 2021, 06:48
FG License: D&D5E (GM will have Ultimate)
Game System: D&D5E
Time Zone: Eastern
Day of week and time: Sundays 12PM till as long as we can.
Planned start date: ASAP
Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly
Term: Long term

Text or Voice: Voice, over Discord
Voice software used: Discord -- will provide link to discord server
Streaming: Games will not be streamed by GM, but players welcome to if agreed by other players

This will be a flexible homebrew world in a _slightly_ unusual, but familiar setting not entirely unlike the comfy Forgotten Realms we all know. Players will begin at level 1, day 1. There will be some house rules, but nothing game breaking. This is a story driven game in which role playing is greatly encouraged.

I am very easy to work with, and my goal is to create wonder, mystery and memories... not to kill PCs (unless they deserve it)! I have played D&D since 1979 and have run games lasting many years. I'm not at all picky about age or experience. New players, veterans, kids, grown-ups, and old folk are all welcome as long as you can accommodate time and attention to the game and respect your fellow players. I'm new to FG although I have run games in roll20 and I need a little time to learn the interface.

You will be gaming in a campaign that was years in the making and is a bit... experimental. Details are withheld for now.
If that interests you, just PM me with a brief description of the character you want to play and I will contact you with more information as necessary.
Thanx!

Erkki

Glorwin
January 9th, 2021, 07:02
I would be interested, pm sent

Medfly
January 9th, 2021, 09:48
Definitely interested sent you a PM.

Zombienugget
January 9th, 2021, 18:25
Sounds fun, sending a PM

A Social Yeti
January 9th, 2021, 23:14
I'm looking for a 5e long term campaign and this is about as perfect a time slot as i could ask for. I'm PMing you.

VictorPugh
January 10th, 2021, 01:00
I am interested in playing a human ranger. I DM AD&D & I'm in a Pathfinder game so I like to keep my character simple! Let me know if you want me to play this Hunter Green, as I call him, tomorrow.

Zomnivore
January 10th, 2021, 01:35
I'm down, I'll pm you

seecat46
January 10th, 2021, 10:07
Sent my pm

Reeman326
January 10th, 2021, 10:53
I am interested, inform me if there is room for me. I will send my discord info once I know I am in.

mpolcaro
January 11th, 2021, 01:03
Hi there, I am a long time D&D player/DM. I am interested in finding a regular game to play through with a solid group of players. Seems like you've got something growing here, are there any slots left? I'll PM