PDA

View Full Version : Friday Night Frights in 5E

Iceman
January 9th, 2021, 00:56
Sword Coast Justice is currently accepting applications for two mature (18+) players to join an ongoing campaign. New characters will start around ninth level and join an existing group that is starting the second half of Out of the Abyss.
Plays every other Friday night though we are likely to play every Friday in February. Looking for consistent, mature players looking to have fun in a 5E environment. We use Mumble for sound. PM me if interested.

Sword Coast Justice has been a multi-year game that started at level one and had nothing to do with the Out of the Abyss module. But my characters managed to discover the module buried in my world and we spent most of last year playing the first half. Last year we mainly stayed with the 5E rules and this will be the year that more house rules come into play. After running DnD games for decades I always prefer to eventually make the game my own. So naturally you will need to be comfortable with house rules. We play Fridays from 830PM EST to 1130PM and sometimes a tad later if we have a lot going on that evening. PM for more.

Greenezonee
January 11th, 2021, 16:31
Is this new player friendly?

HandicapBankai
January 12th, 2021, 02:55
I sent a PM.