PDA

View Full Version : GM LFP – Pathfinder 2e – Ages of Ashes AP – 6–10pm CST Every Other Thursday

willquestion
January 8th, 2021, 22:03
License: FG Unity Ultimate (players only need the demo version)
Game System: Pathfinder 2nd Edition

Time Zone: Central Time USA
Day of Week and Time: Thursday. 6 p.m.
Planned Duration & Frequency: 4 hour sessions, every other week
Term: Long-term

Text or Voice: Voice, and webcam use is encouraged
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? no

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: 1 player
Character starting level & equipment: 6th level
Character restrictions: Races and classes from Core and Advanced Player's Guide. (We need a healer.)

Details of your scenario: We are a group of women and men who enjoy sassy and sometimes immature humor, and the age range is from 36 to 49 years old. We enjoy delving into role-playing as well as slicing and dicing our enemies, or flattening them in the case of the barbarian. We're in the middle of the second scenario of the Age of Ashes series and are planning to play until completion. The current character classes consist of barbarian, bard, and rogue. So, if you're looking for a fun, long-term group for adventure, post below or PM me. Now, where're my die and dagger . . .

Tanith
January 15th, 2021, 07:41
I'm open to play. Email me at [email protected] put pathfinder in the subject line. Ted M. age 48 2 years experience.

giant gloktopus
January 15th, 2021, 15:00
I've been playing a bit of 2e Society as of late and have been looking for something more consistent. PM if you guys are still looking. I'm pretty open as to what to play but new to Fantasy Grounds.