PDA

View Full Version : Races keep stacking. How to remove old race?

VelociraptorGM
January 7th, 2021, 13:10
Hey there.

I am new to this whole thing and I am checking out all the cool features.

A problem that I have run into is that I want to make a Characters (Doing it on a pathfinder 1e sheet currently)
Easy peasy so far.
Now I drag a Race onto my newly created character sheet. No problem. Then I find out that the Race I put there was wrong and I put another Race on top of it because that is what the tutorial says I should do to replace the old one.
I first put Elf and then Dwarf.

But here is the problem
I now have Elven and Dwarven and stat bonuses from both races and everything.
How do I actually remove the first race without having to go through every aspect of the character to check if something lingers when just putting another race on top adds features without removing features?

superteddy57
January 7th, 2021, 13:18
It is best to start over with a fresh character sheet or you will have to manually remove all the race specific changes done to the sheet.

Also, when asking questions regarding a specific ruleset, it is best to ask the question there.

MOD: Moved to Pathfinder 1e forum for more specific answer related to ruleset.

VelociraptorGM
January 7th, 2021, 13:28
Thank you for the help

Also I did not see it as a Pathfinder specific question but as a Fantasy Grounds specific question.

superteddy57
January 7th, 2021, 13:30
Well you mentioned the PF1 sheet as your current attempt. Each ruleset may have a different approach to the question you have presented.

damned
January 7th, 2021, 13:33
Welcome VelociraptorGM

Every ruleset has different functions and features.
The way things are done in PF1 are not necessarily the same as they are done in PF2 or 5E.