PDA

View Full Version : New to VMT, Why does my desktop and right bar look completely different?

JessieHart
January 7th, 2021, 06:42
Am I doing something wrong? I created a new campaign, enabled the light theme, the ruleset is loaded, but the right bar looks completely different compared to screenshots i see online.

Also some text is unreadable. I am running latest version of FG Unity.

damned
January 7th, 2021, 06:46
Welcome JessieHart

That is what Themes do - they change the look of the table.
The Light Theme hasnt been made expressly for VtM so there might be some things that dont display properly - if you post examples jwatmough may be able to assist.
Try clicking on Library and activating the other buttons there.

JessieHart
January 7th, 2021, 06:51
OH. I see, i disabled the theme and now it looks right. Super easy fix.

Thank you so much for your reply. I really appreciate it :)

superteddy57
March 22nd, 2021, 00:29
my desktop looks like this.

can someone tell me how to leave her like this, please?

A recent update has removed the graphical buttons on the sidebar. This is so with all other commercial rulesets as well.

Jonin
March 26th, 2021, 02:31
That's a shame. The graphical buttons looked nicer IMO

vegaserik
March 27th, 2021, 09:06
I like the new look waaaay better. In some rulesets they were awful! lol Now they all have a nice uniform look.

MadBeardMan
March 27th, 2021, 23:51
That's a shame. The graphical buttons looked nicer IMO

Agree. I wish they'd allow us to use a flag to use the new version or the older version, wouldn't have taken much. But hey ho.

LadyDice
May 17th, 2021, 20:02
Rather frustrating as when I bought the product it showed the old graphics and not the change that Fantasy Grounds implemented had I have known this change had happened I wouldn't have bought the product. The selling point for me was the beauty of the graphics.

superteddy57
May 17th, 2021, 20:08
I'm sorry you are not happy with the change. We do offer a 30 day return policy on any purchase. Other than the sidebar, the rest of the ruleset's theme is unchanged.