PDA

View Full Version : Group of friends looking for DM - 5E

Holykeg
January 6th, 2021, 13:43
Me and 3 friends have been playing D&D together for 20 years and with Covid I managed to convince the rest of my friends to finally try FG and have been playing weekly for quite some time. We are looking around to see if there is a DM interested in running a weekly game for us. One of us has been DM (me for the past 9 months) and we would like to be able to all play as PC's. There are 4 of us total but one of them isn't able to play weekly due to RL. So for the most part there would be 3 of us with a 4th occasionally. We would love to find a DM that is looking for a long term group. We have been playing every Sunday between 6-9pm EST and many weeks a shorter session 6-8pm EST during the week. Sunday would be better. Thanks!

Jesster78
January 6th, 2021, 20:57
Y'all hack n slashers or looking for some improv/actor character development? I'm forever looking for quality humans to boil in my cauldron. I lean towards epic stories and milestone leveling. Never more than 1 combat a session.

Discord: Jesster78#9098

Holykeg
January 6th, 2021, 21:10
Hmmmm if I had to break it down I think overall as a group a 50/50 split would be more to our liking. 2 of us could RP all night but the others like some more combat. Your description sounds appealing to me personally but im guessing you're more of an 80/20 RP/Combat which might not keep 2 of em interested. I will run it by them and see what they say though! Thank you for reaching out either way.

Jesster78
January 6th, 2021, 21:14
The higher level the party the longer encounters take. Baulders Gate 3 has a cool co-OP for up to 4 people. Get all the flare of D&D without the need of a DM.