PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Everyone!

RudraNaTori
January 6th, 2021, 01:21
Part of a community of people who play D&D using discord and Fantasy Grounds, we are looking for new players and DM's both to join us and get new parties running. We welcome all players of all experiences. Let me know if you are interested and I'll shoot you the invite. 18+

Alyxial
January 6th, 2021, 11:08
Are you guys open to people from different countries if they're fine with the timezone difference? :)

l1wolf
January 6th, 2021, 12:40
I am always up for a good gaming experience, what systems does your group usually run in?

RudraNaTori
January 7th, 2021, 07:39
Absolutly, We play with people all around the world.

RudraNaTori
January 7th, 2021, 07:39
I am always up for a good gaming experience, what systems does your group usually run in?

We run 5e D&D

l1wolf
January 7th, 2021, 12:40
Do you play in other systems or only D&D 5e?

Cheezycrumpet
January 7th, 2021, 12:42
I would be interested as long as you don't mind a complete middle aged newbie in both D&D and FG!! Past year has been dreadful and looking for some escapism :) I have only played D&D through PC gaming but would love to learn, I have a sub with Fantasy Grounds.

Many thanks
Mick
Based in UK

RudraNaTori
January 7th, 2021, 14:39
Do you play in other systems or only D&D 5e?

Currently we only run 5e, but our community has quite a few players so I'm sure there is someone willing to learn another system

RudraNaTori
January 7th, 2021, 14:39
Are you guys open to people from different countries if they're fine with the timezone difference? :)
Absolutly, We play with people all around the world. Interested?

RudraNaTori
January 7th, 2021, 14:44
I would be interested as long as you don't mind a complete middle aged newbie in both D&D and FG!! Past year has been dreadful and looking for some escapism :) I have only played D&D through PC gaming but would love to learn, I have a sub with Fantasy Grounds.

Many thanks
Mick
Based in UK

Absolutely would love to have ya. Wouldnt be our first member from across the pond :) Shoot me private message and Ill send ya the discord link.

Alyxial
January 8th, 2021, 05:29
Absolutly, We play with people all around the world. Interested?

What timezone do you play in and what day/s are you looking to run the campaign? :)

coolitzero
January 8th, 2021, 19:36
Can you shoot me a message on discord? (Coolit#6551) I have 3 players who are looking to get into a game, 2 of already run our own games and are itching to play.

Kessa
January 10th, 2021, 21:02
I'm a complete newbie but would love to join a game!

Hookslure
January 11th, 2021, 22:47
Hi Muteki!!
are you still looking for some people?
Ill love to join some of your parties!!

OldTimer74
January 12th, 2021, 06:00
Hey haven't played D&D for like 30 years but really loved it got FG and would like to find a group that doesn't mind teaching an old player some new tricks so to speak. I'm off on weekends and it would be nice to get back into the D&D world. :D

Greenezonee
January 12th, 2021, 23:56
I would love to join! I'm still looking to play my first game!

codequiver
January 13th, 2021, 14:06
I'd be interested in joining as a player. I'm getting addicted to d&d, need moar!

RudraNaTori
January 18th, 2021, 07:20
What timezone do you play in and what day/s are you looking to run the campaign? :)

We have players in a few time zones; America, Canada, South America, Sweden, and Scotland. Sooo time zones aren't a concern lol. We have parties running currently Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday/Saturday ( alternating days ) Also a handful of loose players still needing parties and this post has drawn in an influx of players haha So we could probably get a new party on any day that works for you going fairly easy.

RudraNaTori
January 18th, 2021, 07:23
I'm a complete newbie but would love to join a game!

Well you are most definitely welcome to join us. Just shoot me a private message on here.

RudraNaTori
January 18th, 2021, 07:24
Hi Muteki!!
are you still looking for some people?
Ill love to join some of your parties!!

Honestly, could never have to many players. Just shoot me a private message.

RudraNaTori
January 18th, 2021, 07:25
Hey haven't played D&D for like 30 years but really loved it got FG and would like to find a group that doesn't mind teaching an old player some new tricks so to speak. I'm off on weekends and it would be nice to get back into the D&D world. :D

Hey, thats not a problem. Always open. Just shoot me a private message.

RudraNaTori
January 18th, 2021, 07:26
I would love to join! I'm still looking to play my first game!

Just shoot me a private message and we will get things going for ya

RudraNaTori
January 18th, 2021, 07:26
I'd be interested in joining as a player. I'm getting addicted to d&d, need moar!

Shoot me a private message and we will get you in.

DMBernie
January 18th, 2021, 07:53
I'm interested to join, haven't been able to find a game to play yet elsewhere.

Viyae
January 18th, 2021, 12:26
I'd love to be involved, if you wouldn't mind sending an invite

RudraNaTori
January 19th, 2021, 05:49
I'm interested to join, haven't been able to find a game to play yet elsewhere.

Shoot me a private message

RudraNaTori
January 19th, 2021, 05:50
I'd love to be involved, if you wouldn't mind sending an invite

Shoot me a private message.

Chronikoce
January 21st, 2021, 08:15
Hi there,
I've been looking to get back into playing again.
Do you have anyone that plays on Sunday Mornings or Sunday nights EST? I'm actually living in Japan and the time zone has made it really hard to find games.

I've played a lot of 3.5 and pathfinder 1. I was a DM for a long time. I've played a little 5E as a DM for lost mines of Phandelver. I'd love for a chance to be a player in 5E (or maybe another system).