PDA

View Full Version : LFP Pathfinde 1E Homebrew

ctvash
January 5th, 2021, 23:47
Hi! DM here looking for 1 to 2 players to join our group for a new campaign this Sunday (1/10/21). We play every Sunday at about 7 or 8pm Eastern time and we go until around midnight. Like I said we will be starting a new game, starting level 5. World will be completely homebrew. If you're intrested let me know in a message with a little bit about yourself. Experience with rpgs and fantasy grounds. What kind of player you are. We are mature (but still chill) group so keep that in mind.

Vainamoinen
January 6th, 2021, 03:28
Hi ctvash,

I love PF 1E, and am looking for a new game on the weekends. The time you have in mind works just fine. I'm an old school gamer and have played since 1978, though I had a long break from 1985 to 2010 due to college and then active military duty. I love heroic fantasy, good vs evil, and I enjoy a rich home brew world much more than playing in generic commercial products. My FG knowledge is low, I only started on it about 6 months ago with a weekly group.

I don't play evil PCs, and I really don't like playing with evil characters in a group. In my experience evil PCs usually end up tearing a group apart, ending the fun for everyone, especially for the DM who has spent so much time creating the world and the story. My preferred mix is RP 50%, Combat 30% and puzzles 20%, but world immersion 100%.

Thanks for DMing a PF game!
Vainamoinen

Rutabella
January 8th, 2021, 18:16
hello, ive always wanted to play pathfinder and I love systems that are more crunchy despite never getting the chance to play one.

I'm in AKST so i can stay up later than any EST, I have been using FGU for a while now, only things I still have to learn are the coding of some effects. I've been playing dnd 5e for 2 years now, and in general I love roleplay, acting out a character and seeing how successful that character will be.

I love combat, but I'm definitely not a munchkin anymore, id rather see how abilities and attacks will change the story than just wanting high damage numbers. For personality I'm a little shy until I get to know people, very chill in general. I've been wanting ti play more "out there" characters for a while because I've gotten sick of playing myself in every campaign.

how many players are in your group? if there is more than 5 I think i'll bow out as that is a lot for online play.