Term: Longterm Campaign

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50%/50%
Number of Players in-game & needed: 3-5 players
Character starting level & equipment: Level 1

What the campaign will entail:
Starting with The Mines of Phandelver your party with complete the quest and move onto the next book which is The Rise of Tiamat. Leveling up will be slowed down to keep the story going and to make it a little difficult to the end of each book. Any quest or side missions you don't complete will still be available even after one book is down. And your actions and the people you meet in an area will remain(unless killed) through the whole story.

Travellintroll
January 5th, 2021, 22:51
I'm very interested. I will send you a PM.

KingRocco23
January 5th, 2021, 23:18
Hello, I'm looking for a new group for 5e.

TitusMaxim
January 6th, 2021, 00:59
New player friendly? This sounds like it might be perfect for me. Im interested.

Glorwin
January 6th, 2021, 05:20
Me and my daughter might join, just let me know. We have been on fantasy grounds for almost 2 years.

MikeBernard
January 6th, 2021, 05:35
Hi! I'd be interested in this. I've been playing 5e for a few years now, but haven't played through most of the official adventures. If you DM me, I'll send you my Discord name.

ianknoblauch
January 7th, 2021, 00:37
Howdy how are you doing

Michael Colacino
January 7th, 2021, 13:34
Good Morning! I hope you had a great New Year! I am very interested and have sent you a private PM.

RubberDuckD
January 7th, 2021, 14:02
Just what i am looking for, just give me a shout if you for some awesome reason move the start time too 12 pm ����

Reeman326
January 8th, 2021, 22:09
Is there still room? The time is perfect for me and I would love to join.

DanKaufman
January 8th, 2021, 22:17
I'm Interested if it's still open.

perrin634
January 9th, 2021, 02:50
Hello. Are you still open to new players?

anotherguy
January 10th, 2021, 01:43
I would love to join if there is there is still space

kenny
January 10th, 2021, 03:36
if there is room I would like to play

Kren999
January 10th, 2021, 05:21
This is a perfect time for me also. Never actually played before but i understand the rules pretty well. would love to find a game.
very new to fantasy grounds.

Xhaust
January 10th, 2021, 20:06
I am interested in joining. I am new to the game and would like to get into it.

DMBernie
January 16th, 2021, 11:52
Hi there. Im also very interested and the time slot is perfect. I've reasonable experience in 5e as a player and as a DM. Looking to play now

Serrik
January 16th, 2021, 18:28
I'd be very interested. Currently playing a 5e game on here in Saturdays, but looking for a long term sunday game. I've been playing 5e since its release. I'm a laid back type who is a team player.

cyberey
January 16th, 2021, 22:17
Hi,
I was wondering if you still had space at your table.

Hamsalde
January 23rd, 2021, 23:39
Very interested
FG License: Ultimate (Unity)
Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone: GMT-6
Day of week and time: Sunday 6 pm-8/9 pm
Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly

Starting with The Mines of Phandelver your party with complete the quest and move onto the next book which is The Rise of Tiamat. Leveling up will be slowed down to keep the story going and to make it a little difficult to the end of each book. Any quest or side missions you don't complete will still be available even after one book is down. And your actions and the people you meet in an area will remain(unless killed) through the whole story.

Tankthat
January 23rd, 2021, 23:42
I would be interested in playing, currently I am DMing a game with my group but would like to be a player some day also

Calthrox
January 24th, 2021, 15:46
Hello. I don't see a start date, but I'm interested if you're still looking.

Broford
January 25th, 2021, 21:36
Hey im a bit of a novice, but would like to join if your still accepting players.

dtxjim
January 31st, 2021, 15:54
I'd be interested if you're still looking

wolfpacker
January 31st, 2021, 18:38
I am interested in playing. Have FG. Been a DM and player and looking to continue playing as face to face not really possible over last year. Let me know how I can join.

josh324
February 2nd, 2021, 23:51
if you have room for one more I'd like to join

JonLee
February 15th, 2021, 06:46
Still have room for another player?

Tongue
February 15th, 2021, 15:04
Sunday Nights. Perfect timing for me. Very interested.

FG License: Free Currently, had Ultimate Sub with a couple purchases so I will resub again if required
Time Zone: Central Time Canada, Sundays preferred but I can make most days work if it is consistent
Frequency: Weekly or bi-weekly game. Every 2 weeks would be best.
Voice: Discord. Yup. Love it.

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E. Haven't played Rifts but heard its great, I have the books, I'd play that too, or anything really. Played a lot of roll playing games over the years. Love em all.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: I ran a game for my kids and some other kids when the pandemic started. It was great. However, I could never get everyone together at a regular time and it was a little hard to keep them focused once I did. Really looking forward to playing with adults again.

Character Type Preferred: I really like interesting realistic characters with flaws and skills that match their backstory. I do not MIN/MAX character builds and I'd rather play a weak and interesting character with a unique skill set in the group than am overpowered character I can't explain. I enjoy making different characters so any class that needs representation in the party is fine with me.

Play Style: It's about working as a team to have as much fun as possible, so I am not hardcore married to my ideas or character behavior early on. I find character development can be roughed out in my minds-eye but until the group is working together you never know what the dynamic is going to be. I want to learn and try to research things before doing anything I am unclear about, however I hate rules lawyering and always am in favor of using the most awesome interpretation of any gray area. My experience is that things need to flow, so whatever the DM's call is, that's the way it shakes out, move on keep having fun.

warlord343
February 16th, 2021, 07:14

new to dnd and would love to test my hand at it