PDA

View Full Version : How to set up basic difficulty for rolls?

Theros
January 5th, 2021, 20:13
It seems that most of the rolls are made using medium difficulty. Is it possible to adjust it somehow beforehand?

Dakadin
January 5th, 2021, 20:17
Yes, it can be adjusted by opening the modifiers window and clicking the button for the difficulty before rolling.

Theros
January 5th, 2021, 21:22
Yes, it can be adjusted by opening the modifiers window and clicking the button for the difficulty before rolling.

And where is that window?

Dakadin
January 5th, 2021, 21:27
In the top right corner, it is the +/- button.

Theros
January 5th, 2021, 21:30
This is different from this question, but how I can apply magical critical to weapon (which is magical)? When I resolve a critical?

Sulimo
January 5th, 2021, 21:55
If you are wanting to add an additional Critical to a weapon, unlock it (copy it first if necessary), then scroll down to the additional Crits section (use the scroll wheel to scroll down the list if the crit you want is not shown):

https://i.imgur.com/KVDt4mA.png

Ardem
January 6th, 2021, 00:35
He could also talking about magic critical without the additional against large or super large creatures, remember magical criticals only apply to them.

When you right click and select large or super large the magical critical will display there, magical criticals do not apply to non large or super large creatures.

Theros
January 9th, 2021, 17:13
He could also talking about magic critical without the additional against large or super large creatures, remember magical criticals only apply to them.

When you right click and select large or super large the magical critical will display there, magical criticals do not apply to non large or super large creatures.

Yep. That was it. I totally forgot that.

Thanks!