PDA

View Full Version : Shadowrun 2e bug city looking for players

aquariusfontaine
January 4th, 2021, 19:16
so I am going to start a shadow run game I need 5 players though it will be on Saturdays what time you ask well send me a message if you want to join and when I have the people I chose then we will work out a time when we start the game we will make the characters!!!

LordEntrails
January 4th, 2021, 19:58
MOD: moved to LFG forum for correct visibility.

corum Rask
January 14th, 2021, 18:15
I am interested in playing. I haven't played Shadowrun but I have read all of the novels and played the computer games. Saturdays work well for me I live in the Pacific Time Zones. I have been playing RPGs since 1984..D&D 2e, 3.5e and 5e, BattleTech, MechWarrior, Rolemaster, Champoins, traveler, Space Opera and many more. No one any where near where I live have interest in Shadowrun

Just left me know

Cory Metzger
Las Vegas NV

RenattaGiancarlo
January 15th, 2021, 02:48
Will this game be text or voice??

aquariusfontaine
January 16th, 2021, 01:18
it can either depends on what my players want

RenattaGiancarlo
January 16th, 2021, 01:47
Cool! I'm definitely game to play if it ends up as a text only game! I haven't played the table top Shadowrun, but like corum have played the PC games and definitely have been wanting to play the rpg! I've been gaming since around 2003 - and live in Central time zone!

damned
January 16th, 2021, 02:00
it can either depends on what my players want

Welcome aquariusfontaine

Could you also please post FGC or FGU and what license players will need.

aquariusfontaine
January 18th, 2021, 18:04
well i will have everything you need including knowledge and character sheets

damned
January 19th, 2021, 22:40
aquariusfontaine as you are aware this forum is for people using the Fantasy Grounds virtual tabletop. Please do not post recruitment ads here for games playing on other platforms.