PDA

View Full Version : Avid player with open schedule looking for a game!

Dnarris
June 4th, 2007, 01:55
Hi!

My name is Brian and I'm 26 years old. I'm an avid D&D fan and have been looking to get into a weekly or biweekly game of 3.5 D&D. I haven't had a regular local group in some time so I wanted to try online.

I haven't purchased the FGII yet, but if I get an invite to a regular game I'd be more than happy to make the purchase to get playing.

I'd really love to get in a long running game that intends to take a character from low levels to the epic levels, but I'm open to anything!

I'm currently enrolled in college and do all my classes online so my schedule is pretty wide open as to when I can play. I don't mind if it's weekday, weeknight, or anytime on the weekend.

My favorite settings are Dragonlance, Forgotten Realms, Greyhawk, and anything in the Oriental Handbook :D . (I don't have eberron books :mad: )

Please let me know if anyone would be interested in having me along for a game, because I'm really looking forward to it. Thank you.

((As an after thought I wanted to add that I have no problem with using teamspeak, ventrillo, or any other similar voice chat system to play))

NymTevlyn
June 4th, 2007, 02:12
https://fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=174
https://fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?p=42759

I'm trying to find some players for the campaign I'm working on. I'm opening it to being able to be run either Sunday, Tuesday, or Wednesday evenings, starting around 8pm eastern.

Dnarris
June 4th, 2007, 05:19
I've seen the map for your world and a short description, but I'd hate to commit to a campaign that I know so little about.

Is there more information on the game you want to run somewhere, because once I commit myself to a game, I plan to play it until it's over.

NymTevlyn
June 4th, 2007, 06:03
That's all there is for the campaign so far. It's a work in progress and the campaign I've got planned is meant to serve as an introduction as well as a catalyst for sparking further growth.

acmer
June 4th, 2007, 06:39
I'm planning on running a Forgotten Realms campaign. I can't have regular session days unfortunately, but every session would be scheduled after the previous one. There's a lot to learn for me with FG but I think I could run an adventure already. Only problem might be that I'm GMT +2 and there's not too many players available at my times (evenings mostly).

Dnarris
June 4th, 2007, 08:16
My schedule is pretty flexible Acmer. I don't have a problem playing at most times...granted starting at 3 AM or something like that would probably be a little unreasonable.

I'm up for either your Game Nym or Acmer's game. The more detail I have on the world the easier it is for me to prepare my character and his traits.

I'm very familiar with Forgotten Realms and the setting lore is pretty in depth so I really love that world.

Let me know what either of your plans are so I can figure out what to do. Thank you.

Kalan
June 4th, 2007, 08:29
There are still some openings for my WoW Sunday game beginning in a couple of weeks :)

Head over to my forums and sign up to keep up to date/register for the games :)

https://www.kalanskorner.co.uk

:)