PDA

View Full Version : Adding Starships to the Encounter Builder

Sir Gregor
January 4th, 2021, 02:53
Hello everyone,

I'm new here, so if this has already been answered somewhere I would appreciate a link. :)

I bought the Starfinder bundle, but I'm finding that I cannot add starships into an Encounter. I've done this a ton with Pathfinder 1e/2e with NPCs, but obviously starships are unique to Starfinder. Anyone know how I can do this? It would make creating my encounters so much easier.

Note: I can add starships into the ship combat tracker just fine, but I like to have prebuilt encounters ready to drop into the combat tracker. Additionally, I do see a small 'starships' button in the NPC section, making me think this should be possible.

Thank you!

superteddy57
January 4th, 2021, 04:51
Ships are not currently set up to be put into encounters and is on the list of features to be added.

Sir Gregor
January 4th, 2021, 14:49
Thank you for the reply!! Is there any ideas on when it will be added?

Appreciate the work you guys do!

superteddy57
January 4th, 2021, 15:31
We unfortunately don't have a timeline in place for when features will be added. Largely depends on stabilizing the ruleset and not really seeing any bugs being reported. We did a major clean up of the code recently and still ensuring the trimmed code base is not causing game issues.

Sir Gregor
January 4th, 2021, 15:32
Thanks again for the reply. I appreciate the information.