Day of week and time: Wednesday 8:00pm
Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly
Term: Longterm Campaign

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50%/50%
Number of Players in game & needed: currently 4 players, need 5th
Character starting level & equipment: Level 6 and we can discuss some magical items.
Character restrictions: Only WotC published content

Details of your scenario:
You are a member of the Sentinel Marshals; an elite subdivision of the mercenaries of House Deneith whose purpose is to investigate and solve crimes and other mysteries that typical law enforcement cannot. You will join an exceptional team of individuals containing a paladin who bares the Deneith name and follows the Blood of Vol, a rogue who formally worked as a spy in Breland, a ranger who joined the marshals after his family was killed by demons, and a golaith who was a former mercenary and soldier in the war.

The team found 3 dragonshard shards of exceptional quality and eerily similar properties in their last 3 missions that on the surface appeared to have no connection. The first was to solve the unexplained murders of local law enforcement in the city and prevent any fallout that may occur. The second was to investigate an unusual group of druids that drew travelers from far and wide due to rumours of their miracle cure to all diseases, injuries and ailments. The most recent was to find the perpetrators that attacked a caravan with a few high ranking individuals and bring them to justice. With these three dragonshards in hand, the team is awaiting their next set of orders.

Auron Starglider
January 3rd, 2021, 20:01
I sent you a PM Jay, how long is the game on average? 3-4 hours?

JayKay556
January 4th, 2021, 00:45
It's 2 and a half hours normally.

theFabledRaven
January 4th, 2021, 07:44
Hey Jay!
Read your post and gave it some time,
and its kept my attention, so i felt like asking if you still have the spot open?

Also hope the Ranger gets his resolve!

JayKay556
January 5th, 2021, 11:06
It's not filled yet, still looking for another player.

ianknoblauch
January 5th, 2021, 22:27
Hi. Is this still open. If so I am totally down

Flash71
January 7th, 2021, 09:55
Hello, Spot still open for your Wednesday night game ?

JayKay556
January 7th, 2021, 11:45
Still open