PDA

View Full Version : Spells

mcgarnagle
June 2nd, 2007, 17:59
I've noticed that the spells within the game that have links to other spells (ie. Protection from good has a link to Protection from evil) have broken links. These links don't take you to the spell it says it's linked to. It takes you to a blank spell sheet. Is this a bug or is it just something I'm experiencing?

This sort of leads me into my second question. That blank spell sheet is really cool! Is there a way to create a new spell by opening a blank spell sheet? I would love to have that feature. As of right now, the blank spell form that opens on the broken links can be edited quite easily. I want to be able to have a list of spells similar to the magic items button...

Griogre
June 3rd, 2007, 01:54
It's a bug. The link is broken. You should report it. The new spell sheet is cool but as it is probably trying to save it back to static data probably won't work.

ldyparadox99
June 3rd, 2007, 09:35
Only way I know of to make new spells (other than using the item forms within the game) is to go into the spells.mod and edit the client (adding your own spells).