PDA

View Full Version : Kiwi Group - expressions of interest 5E

steelcap
December 31st, 2020, 23:36
Hi,

I'm looking to start an adventure in New Zealand time zone. Will be 5E. i have Unity Ultimate, so demo license ok and so are beginers.

Likely Saturday or Sunday afternoon or evenings.

Please Reply if interested

rowls
January 1st, 2021, 07:39
i am an aussie does that matter also new to this game but have played miniatures d&d

damned
January 1st, 2021, 14:17
hey! Aussies dont play with Kiwis! only against them!

Wandering Canuck
January 2nd, 2021, 05:59
Hi,

I'm looking to start an adventure in New Zealand time zone. Will be 5E. i have Unity Ultimate, so demo license ok and so are beginers.

Likely Saturday or Sunday afternoon or evenings.

Please Reply if interested

What time are you thinking about playing? I'm working late several nights a week. Could easily stay up a bit if your game was starting mid/late afternoon.

DarkStrider
January 3rd, 2021, 02:46
im interested if you are looking for players

Sir Bluto of Faber
January 3rd, 2021, 03:08
If a U.S player won't drag on your connection and you don't mind a new to FGU player I would like to play. I have experience playing table top D&D 3.5e and 5e as well as pathfinder 1e. I like pina coladas and walking in the rain and going to bullfights on acid.

steelcap
January 3rd, 2021, 03:27
Hi yep,

Seems like its a go then. I'll contact you when i get my **** together.

was thinking level1 PHB character rules. Standard stats or 27points fine. if you can roll one beforehand that's good but all as 1st level PHB.

Have a few campaigns to choose from. yawning portal, dragon heist, Avernus, HOD etc (though would change that quite a bit). and some others. Any preferences?
would do Out of the Abyss but lots of work with all the Party NPCs.

Sir Bluto of Faber
January 3rd, 2021, 13:15
sounds great thank you