PDA

View Full Version : script error iconic frameworks

Niles
December 31st, 2020, 19:35
I keep getting a script error when I try to open a subtopic under the iconic frameworks window. I'm under the Hell on Earth ruleset but it is a Rifts book. Don't know if that has anything to do with it. Can anyone help?42399

Ikael
December 31st, 2020, 20:08
I keep getting a script error when I try to open a subtopic under the iconic frameworks window. I'm under the Hell on Earth ruleset but it is a Rifts book. Don't know if that has anything to do with it. Can anyone help?42399

Most likely you need to have Rifts extension enabled. Rifts extension provides the feature of iconic frameworks (ie. sw_referenceframework) and without it you will face scripts errors when you open records from modules that use that windowclass

Niles
December 31st, 2020, 21:53
Most likely you need to have Rifts extension enabled. Rifts extension provides the feature of iconic frameworks (ie. sw_referenceframework) and without it you will face scripts errors when you open records from modules that use that windowclass

Thank you! I do want to use Rifts and Hell on Earth together. Is it possible to enable both extensions at the same time?