PDA

View Full Version : Trouble changing my Decal

bwasyliw
December 31st, 2020, 18:40
Hello there,

My group just finished Hoard of the Dragon Queen for DnD 5e. I have been using that Decal without trouble. In the launcher I have tried to change it to the Rise of Tiamat Decal but it doesn't work. Ditto for the other Decals I have that are listed in the Launcher (Dungeon Masters' Guide for example).

I am trying to figure this out... the only hint I can see is that in my Campaign folder, in the extensionstate.xml - I see "Decal_HOTDQ" listed... it is the only Decal extension listed there...

Zacchaeus
December 31st, 2020, 18:46
Welcome to FG.

You mean that you select one - or more - of the other decal extensions and then start your campaign and then go to options and decal and cycle through them you don't see any of the decals you loaded?

bwasyliw
December 31st, 2020, 18:49
I am glad that I gave you an easy one, but ashamed that I forgot that. In my head I was selecting them in the launcher. Thank you for the fast reply, and my apologies.

Zacchaeus
December 31st, 2020, 18:53
I am glad that I gave you an easy one, but ashamed that I forgot that. In my head I was selecting them in the launcher. Thank you for the fast reply, and my apologies.

Nothing to apologise for - it's astonishing what our brain tells us sometimes :)