PDA

View Full Version : Loking for one player for waterdeep: Dragon Heist (5e) Filled

teojohan
December 30th, 2020, 18:45
FG License: i have ultimate license (Unity).
Game System: 5e.

Time Zone: CET
Day of week and time: saturday, 13.00 a clock ( that is 06.00 am for you guys in CST)
Planned start date: Session zero the saturday 02.01.2021
Planned Duration & Frequency: every Saturday(I know that somtimes people got other tings to do and i understant that as long it is not every Saturday). Planned Duration: Abut 8-9 hours but i am open for discussion
Term: At hopefully until we are finhised with the modual

Text or Voice: voice i really do not like text.
Voice software used: Discord.
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed?: No.

Roleplay & Combat mix: i would say a higher focuse on the roleplaying then the combat.
Number of Players in game & needed: i am looking for 5 players. curently 4/5
Character starting level & equipment: level 1 with standart equipment.
Character restrictions: my restrictions are simple if it is in the Forgotten Realms(Main source books) than it is not problem. if it is from another source book, unearthed arcana, or homebrew, Talk to me. There is also som feats i do not allow.

And my sales pitch for the adventure. Famed explorer Volothamp Geddarm needs you to complete a simpel quest, this drag you on adventure that will span the city of waterdeep the jewel of the north, and into infamy.

Has for me has a DM. I have been DMing for two year. Both IRL and a fair bit now on fantasy grounds.

If there is any question's do not esitate to send a mesege and i will answer as quickely as i can, i promise.

the game is now full.

Mikenelson28
December 30th, 2020, 18:53
Would like to join you
My discord is mikenelson28 4439

CosmosLordJura
January 3rd, 2021, 03:18
Hey, would i be able to join your campaign? I've done 2 campaigns on FGU so I know how to operate the basics and such, my preferred classes are barbarian and fighter but im fine with any other class.
My discord is CosmosLordJura#2152

(edit) Wait sorry i looked at the session length and realised it clashed with another campaign i have on saturdays , sorry

cover me!
January 3rd, 2021, 18:43
Still loking for a player just can't change the thread titel.

FG License: i have ultimate license (Unity).
Game System: 5e.

Time Zone: CET
Day of week and time: saturday, 13.00 a clock ( that is 06.00 am for you guys in CST)
Planned start date: Session zero the saturday 02.01.2021
Planned Duration & Frequency: every Saturday(I know that somtimes people got other tings to do and i understant that as long it is not every Saturday). Planned Duration: Abut 8-9 hours but i am open for discussion
Term: At hopefully until we are finhised with the modual

Text or Voice: voice i really do not like text.
Voice software used: Discord.
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed?: No.

Roleplay & Combat mix: i would say a higher focuse on the roleplaying then the combat.
Number of Players in game & needed: i am looking for 5 players. curently 4/5
Character starting level & equipment: level 1 with standart equipment.
Character restrictions: my restrictions are simple if it is in the Forgotten Realms(Main source books) than it is not problem. if it is from another source book, unearthed arcana, or homebrew, Talk to me. There is also som feats i do not allow.

And my sales pitch for the adventure. Famed explorer Volothamp Geddarm needs you to complete a simpel quest, this drag you on adventure that will span the city of waterdeep the jewel of the north, and into infamy.

Has for me has a DM. I have been DMing for two year. Both IRL and a fair bit now on fantasy grounds.

If there is any question's do not esitate to send a mesege and i will answer as quickely as i can, i promise.

Howdy, I'm CST based and looking for a new game.

I have a full license, have used FG & Unity and gamed with 5e & Unity.

My Discord name is: DerpTwerks#3420

Cheers!