PDA

View Full Version : [Extension] New Extension: Fast Tests

chillhelm
December 30th, 2020, 18:44
Hi all,

since Tests are such an important part of Savage Worlds since SWADE, but they are not automated in FG yet, I decided to write an extension to do just that.

How to use:
- Select the character you want to initiate the test with.
- Target your victim(s)
- Roll the skill you want to test with
- Check in the combat tracker, a box should appear under the entry of each of your targets
- The target now has the option to defend against the test, using the button with the corresponding attribute on it.
- If the attacker succeeds, they can choose whether to make the target Vulnerable or Distracted using the check boxes (an indicator for Shaken also appears if they get a Raise)
- The GM has the option to click [Apply] to automatically set the appropriate states (Vulnerable/Distracted/Shaken)

Here is what it looks like in action:
Cathyra tested Marog with a thrown vase (Athletics). Marog tried to dodge with Agility, but only achieved a 3 to Cathyras 7. Cathyra may now choose whether Marog is Vulnerable or Distracted and Marog will be shaken. Once the GM clicks Apply, Marog will be in a lot of trouble.

If you want to, you can enable "Creative Combat" in the options under "Setting Rules". This requires that all players have access to the Creative Combat Table (either share it with them or have them load the SWADE Players Guide Module. If you do this, any eligible Test (done by a WC and succeeded with a raise) will result in a Creative Combat table roll. I've tried to automate as much of the results as possible. Here is what the program does for you automatically on each result:
Second Wind: The GM can click the [Shaken] indicator to activate it. If they do, the target will be shaken, when the result is applied. If they don't, a message will be posted to the chat, reminding the player to heal.
Inspiration: When the GM clicks Apply, the Tester gets a benny! (this does not account for possible Benny limits you may have set)
Double Whammy: Both Vulnerable and Distracted can be activated (and are activated by default). Unless one is disabled, both states will be aplied to the victim.
Shaken: On [Apply] the target gets shaken.
Setback: A message is posted to the chat, that something should happen. Nothing to automate here.
Insight: Essentially same as Second Wind, except a different message is posted to the chat.
Seize The Moment: A message is posted to the chat.

Notes:
Everyone can see the Distracted/Vulnerable selection, but only the GM and the player in charge of the aggressor can manipulate it.
Only the GM and the player in charge of the tested character can see the Button for defence.
[Unskilled] and skills that don't have an attribute associated with them don't work properly (clicking the defend button pops out a harmless but unhelpful error message), but the GM can still enter a defence value manually and the rest of the logic works without a problem.

I hope this helps to remind your players what a powerful tool tests are.

You can also find this extension on the Forge:
https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/145/view

Have fun,

Chillhelm

Edit: New Version is out.

Update Notes:
You can set "Creative Combat" in the Setting Rules now. If you do every test with a raise will result in a roll on the Creative Combat Table. For details see the new paragraph above.
You can also set "Auto-roll: Test Defence" in the settings under "Automation (GM)". The avaiable options are "All", "PC only", "NPC only", "None".
Update 03.01.2021:
Fixed a (harmless) error message in FGClassic that would cause display bugs for clients.
Update 26.03.2021:
Fixed an issue where PCs would not be recognized as WC and thus were not performing CC rolls when those were called for.
Update 01.04.2021:
Fixed an error where Players that had no visibility (as in DB visibility) over an Aggressor in a Test would not see the result of CC and got an error message instead.
Update 15.07.2021
Fixed various layout issues that had crept in.
Fixed a (harmless) error message that popped up for clients when a Test was initiated that didn't have an associated attribute.
Update 27.07.2021
Fixed an error message popping up when any roll is made using the GM Dice Tower.
Update 27.12.2021
Fixed some issues with the new ruleset version.
Update 25.09.2022
Fixed an issue with CC due to ruleset updates.
Improved reroll handling for test defences.

Marcus Siew
December 31st, 2020, 00:57
Excellent work, as usual.

:)

Mike Serfass
December 31st, 2020, 01:10
Thank you for this extension!

I encourage my players to use tests, and sometimes throw things at them that would go easier with distracted and vulnerable conditions. This extension will really help that. As well as help with inflicting said conditions on them. :ninja:

It will get put to use tomorrow evening.

amerigoV
December 31st, 2020, 02:27
Tests - very nice!

tavishill
January 2nd, 2021, 11:06
Really cool - is there any way to add in an option for Creative Combat instead of automatically shaken on a raise? I know we can just unshake the target and roll creative combat ourselves, of course.

chillhelm
January 3rd, 2021, 12:36
Really cool - is there any way to add in an option for Creative Combat instead of automatically shaken on a raise? I know we can just unshake the target and roll creative combat ourselves, of course.

This is a brilliant idea, so I put it in (new version in top post). You can activate the Creative Combat setting rule in the Settings under Setting Rules. The results are not all automatable (like the choice between recovering Fatigue or Health, or Setback), but I did what I thought sensible (when in doubt: sending chat messages) and automated what I could. Remember to have all your players load the SWADE Players Guide module (or share the Creative Combat Table with them).

YggBjorn
January 3rd, 2021, 19:28
Wow! This is awesome! Great integration! Great work!

Dershem
March 4th, 2021, 23:35
So is there a way to set up the skills like Frenzy for Work the room and work the crowd?

chillhelm
March 4th, 2021, 23:52
Work The Room and Work The Crowd are for support rolls.
If you want to do something like Rabble Rouser (Taunt in a MBT) you can just target all affected creatures in the MBT and roll a Taunt roll. Everyone targeted will be tested.
If you want to do a Frenzy like test (i.e. multiple skill die with one wild die on multiple victims), this can be done as well (with a couple of extra clicks):
1. Target all targets (say N targets).
2. Drag the skill you want to test with from the Charsheet/NPC sheet to the chatbox
3. Before dropping it, right click N-1 times.
4. Release the dice over the chatbox

This will roll N skill die and one wild die. The wild die will automatically replace the lowest skill die (or none if it is itself the lowest). Each target will have a list of tests for all results (so N results). The GM can coordinate with the player which target should receive which result and delete all the others.

I'd advise that you turn off automatic defense rolls, if you want to do this, because otherwise the player will know which of his targets rolled what on their defence, which might lead them to allocate the results differently.

Dershem
March 5th, 2021, 00:05
nice, Sorry your right, I was hoping this was the solution to an issue that came up last night as my Scrullian took work the Crowd.. And I was trying to figure out how to do it.

Skellan
March 6th, 2021, 09:38
This extension is brilliant, I love it! Thank you for sharing

Jiminimonka
March 21st, 2021, 15:39
This extension is throwing errors now after each test, and Creative Combat is not initiating either. I suppose it is due to the updates to FantasyGrounds recently.

chillhelm
March 26th, 2021, 16:14
Hi Jiminimonka,

I didn't see any errors, but you were right, the FG updates (more specifically an update to the SW ruleset) had messed things up internally. I fixed it, so the extension is once more compatible with the new version and Creative Combat rolls are now made propperly again.

If you still get errors, could you give me the error text? Also, are you using FGC or FGU?

Best,

Chillhelm

Jiminimonka
March 26th, 2021, 16:37
Hi Jiminimonka,

I didn't see any errors, but you were right, the FG updates (more specifically an update to the SW ruleset) had messed things up internally. I fixed it, so the extension is once more compatible with the new version and Creative Combat rolls are now made propperly again.

If you still get errors, could you give me the error text? Also, are you using FGC or FGU?

Best,

Chillhelm

Hi. It's FGU and it was in Dosswelks game on Sunday. If it happens again I'll post the log files. Thanks

Jiminimonka
March 28th, 2021, 16:08
Here is the error:

chillhelm
April 1st, 2021, 11:24
Thank you, Jiminimonka. I just uploaded a new version that fixes this issue.

It was a bit of a b**** to track down, because it only happens on clients that can't see the agressors NPC/PC sheet.

Jiminimonka
April 1st, 2021, 11:36
Thank you, Jiminimonka. I just uploaded a new version that fixes this issue.

It was a bit of a b**** to track down, because it only happens on clients that can't see the agressors NPC/PC sheet.

Thanks!!

lozanoje
July 23rd, 2021, 19:27
Bug report:

Using:
Lastest FGU version
Lastest SWADE version.
Clean new campaign.
No ext or mod loaded, just Fasttests.ext

Settings:
Show GM rolls: On
Show Tower: On

When I, as GM, dragndrop a roll to the tower to make it hidden, there is an error in the console:

[7/23/2021 8:19:25 PM] MEASURE: RULESETS LOAD - 12.7800754 - SavageWorlds
[7/23/2021 8:19:25 PM] MEASURE: EXTENSIONS LOAD - 0.0059865 - 1
[7/23/2021 8:19:26 PM] MEASURE: MODULE LIST BUILD - 0.621408 - 48
[7/23/2021 8:19:26 PM] MEASURE: REFRESH IMAGE ASSETS - 0.0801183
[7/23/2021 8:19:26 PM] MEASURE: REFRESH PORTRAIT ASSETS - 0.0069966
[7/23/2021 8:19:26 PM] MEASURE: REFRESH TOKEN ASSETS - 0.1730602
[7/23/2021 8:19:26 PM] MEASURE: ASSET LIST BUILD - 0.2601751
[7/23/2021 8:19:29 PM] MEASURE: LOAD - PART 1 - 16.6675725
[7/23/2021 8:19:30 PM] Campaign database backup created.
[7/23/2021 8:19:32 PM] RULESET: Core RPG ruleset (v2021-07-06) for Fantasy Grounds
Copyright 2021 Smiteworks USA, LLC
[7/23/2021 8:19:32 PM] EXTENSION: Extension (Fast Tests) loaded.
[7/23/2021 8:19:32 PM] MEASURE: LOAD - PART 2 - 2.2171351
[7/23/2021 8:20:25 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "FastTests/main.lua"]:35: bad argument #1 to 'find' (string expected, got nil)

chillhelm
July 27th, 2021, 09:07
lozanjoe, I fixed that error message appearing. And I'm sure you didn't intend to make a hidden test against your players, but in case you were (or someone else in the future is trying to do that):
Please note, that you can't make Tests through the GM Tower.
3 Reasons for this:
- it doesn't make sense from a game mechanic perspective (a character should know when they are being tested)
- it is currently impossible technically (because the GM tower strips all information about targets and sources of a roll. If you throw something on the tower it will be processed as a trait roll by "GM" not a player or specific character.) This would need to be changed by Fantasy Grounds or the CoreRPG/Savage Worlds rulesets before I can process hidden rolls with this extension.
- It is consistent with how Attacks are handled. Attacks also don't work if you drop them on the Dice Tower (probably for the 2 reasons above).

Best,
Chillhelm

lozanoje
July 27th, 2021, 09:41
lozanjoe, I fixed that error message appearing. And I'm sure you didn't intend to make a hidden test against your players, but in case you were (or someone else in the future is trying to do that):
Please note, that you can't make Tests through the GM Tower.

Hi, Chillhelm:

Nope, I didnt intend to make hidden tests. As GM I normally show all my rolls, only in certain rare circumstances I hide a roll.

To make a hidden test involves targeting someone and dragndropping dices to the Tower, isnt it? So my bug only shows in a combat context when someone is targeted, I guess.

I will test the fix this afternoon.

Thanks for your work!

lozanoje
July 27th, 2021, 19:32
Update: lastest fix works like a charm! Just tested.

Thank you!

Jiminimonka
July 28th, 2021, 20:14
Hi chillhelm - is this going on the Forge?

chillhelm
July 28th, 2021, 23:36
Yes. This and my 2 other extensions are pending approval in the Forge. If you know who to bribe to speed that up, let me know.

chillhelm
July 29th, 2021, 17:29
We are now live on the Forge:
https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/145/view

Doswelk
August 11th, 2021, 12:50
Hello!

A While back I asked if you can add support for Pathfinder for Savage Worlds, which you did :D

Unfortunately I asked for PFSW but officially now it is SWPF, so could you change this, thanks and sorry.

Caratacus
August 31st, 2021, 05:30
Love this extension.
I do have one question though. The common tests such as Intimidate auto activates Spirit for the defense roll, Taunt activates Smarts, but whenever I choose a non-standard test, say Strength, or Athletics, I am not given any option for defense. It apparently doesn't recognize it as a test, even when there is an indicated target. Has this been changed from the original version in your opening explanation? The original explanation of the extension suggested there would be options for both opposing characters.

e.g. An arm wrestle would be Strength vs. Strength. Currently no options are given.

Caratacus

Caratacus
September 4th, 2021, 21:08
Perhaps I haven't worded it clearly. The defense trait is auto chosen by the system, and I don't see any way to change it. Maybe I'm missing something.
For example if I wish to use Stealth against Notice to attempt to sneak up on someone, the system defaults to Agility (I imagine because Stealth is an Agility trait), and I can find no way to change it. The original description of this extension suggested the defense trait would be chosen, not dictated. It is still a useful tool, but would be far more so were the defense not fixed.

Please keep these awesome tools coming,

Caratacus

chillhelm
September 5th, 2021, 16:07
Hi Caratacus,

sorry for the late reply. This extension is not intended for general opposed rolls, but only Tests specifically.

From SWADE PDF p.110
> Tests are resisted instinctively, so the “attacker’s” skill roll is opposed by the attribute it’s linked to.

I went with a vanilla implementation there. Same reason for not being able to do tests with pure Attributes. (The book doesn't provide for this).
As a work around for non standard tests, you can have the character who is defending make the skill/attribute roll manually and then enter the result in the Defense box in the Test on the CT manually. The rest of the logic should apply with no problems.

Whaley
September 8th, 2021, 18:20
Any idea when/if this will be available for Savage Pathfinder? It currently doesn't show up when loading Savage Pathfinder. Thanks!

Mike Serfass
September 8th, 2021, 18:42
chillhelm recently updated his extensions to work with PF SWADE. Manually run an FGU update. The extension updates don't register and highlight the update button like other updates do. That feature is still being worked on.
If that doesn't solve it, delete the FastTests.ext file from the extensions folder then run the update. That will download the latest version.
Sometimes the extension update gets stuck. (It did for me on this very extension.) The system still has a couple of kinks to work out, but they're doing a good job with it.

Mike Serfass
September 8th, 2021, 18:48
I just updated all three extensions, and only the mass battles seems to be flagged correctly for SWPF. Which is odd, because chillhelm updated them recently. It must be one of those bug wandering encounters. A benny to whoever slays it!

Whaley
September 9th, 2021, 00:01
chillhelm recently updated his extensions to work with PF SWADE. Manually run an FGU update. The extension updates don't register and highlight the update button like other updates do. That feature is still being worked on.
If that doesn't solve it, delete the FastTests.ext file from the extensions folder then run the update. That will download the latest version.
Sometimes the extension update gets stuck. (It did for me on this very extension.) The system still has a couple of kinks to work out, but they're doing a good job with it.

I'll delete and rerun the update! Thanks!

Whaley
September 9th, 2021, 18:29
I'll delete and rerun the update! Thanks!

So...I deleted the extension, closed FGU then reopened it and ran the update. Still doesn't show up for use in Pathfinder for Savage Worlds. Ideas?

Mike Serfass
September 10th, 2021, 05:23
Until chillhelm gets it sorted, you can manually change it.

Close FGU.

Find the file FastTests.ext in the FGU extensions folder.

Open it with a zip file application (like 7-zip winzip or winrar). If it helps, you can change the extension from .ext to .zip to make the change. Remember to change it back when you're done.

Inside the ext file is a file named extension.xml. Its the only file below the FastTests folder.

Extract extension.xml to a temporary location.

Open the file with notepad, or something that can read plain text files or xml files.

You'll see xml. Look for the node <ruleset> that has a node under it that looks like this:

<name>PFSW</name>
It's on line 10.

Change

<name>PFSW</name>
to

<name>SWPF</name>

Save the file and close it.

Put the updated extension.xml back into FastsTests.ext. Overwrite the one that's there.

Close FastTests.

Rename FastsTests.zip back to FastsTests.ext if you need to.

When you start FGU, it should now list for your SWPF game.

Don't worry about messing this up. If you do, delete FastTests.ext and run an FGU update to replace it.
You can do the same thing for other extensions that should run in SWPF that aren't being recognized.

Whaley
September 10th, 2021, 19:11
Works now! Thanks!

chillhelm
September 12th, 2021, 11:24
I've uploaded a new build with the new ruleset definitions. Can somebody who owns Pathfinder confirm that it works now? (Either in the top post or on the Forge)

Jiminimonka
November 16th, 2021, 00:26
I know Test is Test and such but Fast Test throws an error in Test. Thought you might like to know. ;)

chillhelm
November 16th, 2021, 08:36
Hm... it seems I can't reproduce this error without more information.
Can you give me more details or even send me a campaign where this error occurs?
Is this FGU or FGC? SWADE, Deluxe or Pathfinder?

The error message seems to indicate that the ModifierManager in your version is misbehaving. That is a central part of the Savage Worlds rolling API, so if this affects you, it likely hits other people too.

Jiminimonka
November 16th, 2021, 09:45
I'll get more information this evening after work. It's FGU, SWADE (Lankhmar, doubt that matters but just in case).

And not Live, Test. In case you missed that ;)

chillhelm
November 16th, 2021, 15:39
Right. Test branch. That explains it. I'll have to check that out and develop new versions of all my extensions probably. But I have games to run tonight and tomorrow and I don't want to mess everything up in between (for fear of borking something permanently).

So I'll probably get around to fixing this on Thursday or Friday.

I hope that works for you.

Best,
Chillhelm

Jiminimonka
November 16th, 2021, 15:44
Of course, no worries. I was just pointing it out. Ran a game last night in Test and the Fast Test was popping errors.

I will remember to switch back to live for the next game :)

chillhelm
November 29th, 2021, 15:13
I've uploaded a build to the Test Branch that actually works.

Jiminimonka
November 29th, 2021, 20:22
I've uploaded a build to the Test Branch that actually works.

Brilliant! Thanks.

Shoras
December 21st, 2021, 07:03
With the new update of FGU, this extension don't work anymore.

Jiminimonka
December 21st, 2021, 08:10
With the new update of FGU, this extension don't work anymore.

Have you updated the extension? I'm away from my PC but this was working 8 hours ago on the latest version.

Shoras
December 21st, 2021, 08:19
Have you updated the extension? I'm away from my PC but this was working 8 hours ago on the latest version.

I updated from fantasy grounds yesterday. Doesn't it update itself since it's on forge?

Skellan
December 21st, 2021, 11:55
Why doesn't it work? Mine seems fine. If you could give me some more info I can try to help

Shoras
December 21st, 2021, 15:53
When I click on "Apply" appear this error:

[12/21/2021 4:50:09 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "FastTests/main.lua"]:223: attempt to call field 'getActorFromCT' (a nil value)

And don't apply the effect

Skellan
December 21st, 2021, 16:44
Yep, you're right, it is broken.

I can replicate this error with no other extensions running. The fix could still be in test.

Jiminimonka
December 21st, 2021, 22:35
Yep, you're right, it is broken.

I can replicate this error with no other extensions running. The fix could still be in test.

Just tried this in test mode, same problem.

chillhelm
December 27th, 2021, 15:25
I've fixed these issues now. New version is on the Forge and in the first post.

Skellan
December 27th, 2021, 18:33
Excellent! You're a star :)

Mike Serfass
December 28th, 2021, 02:41
Thanks! I'm glad to have this back.

Shoras
December 28th, 2021, 10:11
Great, work perfectly

Jiminimonka
December 28th, 2021, 20:35
Thanks!

wframe
February 9th, 2022, 20:07
This extension is awesome. I have run into one issue. When a player/NPC fails an opposed test, dragging a benny to the result box to reroll results in an error. And if they drag the benny to the skill used in the opposed test, it just rolls the skill and doesn't update the test.

How are we supposed to reroll on fast tests? Or is it just not working right?

Edit: The specific error I get when dropping the benny (from the combat tracker) on the result box is "Script execution error: [string "defensescore"]:3: attempt to call field 'onDrop' (a nil value)

Mike Serfass
February 10th, 2022, 02:18
You're doing it correctly; it's an error. Chillhelm is good about fixing his extensions.
For now, drop the benny into chat so it's spent, then click the defense button in CT that appears when the defense roll is made. The button is above the attack and defense boxes. That will reroll and update the result.

Mike Serfass
February 10th, 2022, 02:28
@chillhelm: That error also occurs when you drag-drop the score from chat onto the defense text box. I attached a log I made after I triggered the error both ways. I also did this with no extensions and got the same error.51413

Jiminimonka
July 24th, 2022, 21:27
Hi Chillhelm - I think this error is related to Fast Test extension - it happened during a fast test that triggered Creative Combat.

Thanks.

chillhelm
September 25th, 2022, 09:22
It's been a while, but I'm finally back to fix my ****.

I've uploaded a new build to the forge that fixes the problem Jiminimonka reported. It will roll out to you guys, as soon as it's approved for publication.
It also improves reroll handling of test defences.
@wframe, You can now drop a benny on either the defence score or the defence button to reroll (and rerolling will now account for Elan, if the defender has it).
For offensive rerolls, I recommend targeting the victim (this will have been done automatically, if you dropped a trait die on them) and dragging a benny onto the trait on your character sheet.

rigerco
April 11th, 2023, 01:59
I don't know if I'm no using this right or if the recent spate of updates for SWADE/SWPF have affected this item. I have enabled it on load and set it in options to automatically roll for NPCs. When a player Tests against an NPC it is automatically rolling the defense for the NPC and I'm getting an option to select Vulnerable or Distracted. So far, so good. However nothing happens after that. No status message pops up on the GMs combat tracker apply the player's selection. Also, I thought I had seen this work in game I played in several weeks ago and it was automatically rolling on the Creative Combat table, but I'm not seeing it happen. The player and the GM both have access to the table.

zarlor
April 14th, 2023, 03:04
I don't know if I'm no using this right or if the recent spate of updates for SWADE/SWPF have affected this item. I have enabled it on load and set it in options to automatically roll for NPCs. When a player Tests against an NPC it is automatically rolling the defense for the NPC and I'm getting an option to select Vulnerable or Distracted. So far, so good. However nothing happens after that. No status message pops up on the GMs combat tracker apply the player's selection. Also, I thought I had seen this work in game I played in several weeks ago and it was automatically rolling on the Creative Combat table, but I'm not seeing it happen. The player and the GM both have access to the table.

I'm seeing the same here, FWIW.

srbongo
May 23rd, 2023, 14:05
There's an issue where a windowclass is called by an old(?) name.

If you feel comfortable, you can open FastTests.ext; navigate to ct_host_extension.xml; and change Line 3 from
<windowclass name="combatant" merge="join"> to
<windowclass name="ct_entry" merge="join"> until Chillhelm releases an official update.

Caratacus
May 23rd, 2023, 14:44
Thank you for the option, but as you suggested, I am not comfortable with this sort of coding. I am a highly capable user of other people's hard work, but not very handy behind the scenes. :)

rigerco
May 23rd, 2023, 17:23
This was actually very easy to do and it works!
First - make a copy of the extension and put .new on the end.
I already had 7zip. I just used that to extract the ct_host_extension.xml file.
Opened it in notepad and changed the entry that srbongo noted.
Saved.
Deleted the old file name from 7Zip and then dragged and dropped the saved file into 7zip.
Close
Rename the original file with .old on the end to preserve it.
Remove the .new from your updated extension and launch Fantasy Grounds.
viola - you now have Fast Tests working as it is supposed to, with distracted/vulnerable options that work and auto rolling of Creative Combat on a raise.

Excellent help, Srbongo!

This makes me so durn happy! Have an attaboy!

Caratacus
May 23rd, 2023, 18:19
Well, you've boosted my morale. I think with the extra support I will try my unskilled hacking roll later today. At least I won't suffer the -2 anymore. :D

Jiminimonka
May 23rd, 2023, 22:46
There's an issue where a windowclass is called by an old(?) name.

If you feel comfortable, you can open FastTests.ext; navigate to ct_host_extension.xml; and change Line 3 from
<windowclass name="combatant" merge="join"> to
<windowclass name="ct_entry" merge="join"> until Chillhelm releases an official update.

Thanks!

Caratacus
May 23rd, 2023, 23:39
OK,I am sure this would work, but this less than computer genius can't find a way to open the .ext file without getting a long page full of mysterious symbols. Maybe I best just leave it for the expert, Mr. Chillhelm to fix it. Thanks for trying to help. :D

YggBjorn
May 24th, 2023, 01:28
Extensions are zipped. They aren't a single file, they are usually a couple of directories with files in them. You can change the .ext to .zip and open it with PeaZIP. You would need to edit the file and put it back in the folder you found it. It is a good idea to make a copy of the file and change the extension to .old or .bak, just in case you make matters worse you can go back the copied file.

Muagen
December 13th, 2023, 02:21
I'm running into an issue getting the Test results applied. This was working fine until very recently--there were errors logged during our session on December 2nd, then more errors on December 9th. Now, there are no error logs populating, but there doesn't appear to be an intuitive way to confirm and apply Test results.

Muagen
December 15th, 2023, 20:45
Wanted to confirm that today's update to the extension resolved the issue. Thanks @chillhelm!