PDA

View Full Version : Single Player LFG (5e)

Anarkos
December 30th, 2020, 00:32
Hello! Single player here looking for a D&D 5E group. Currently in an every-other Friday campaign, but my gaming schedule is open other than that. Currently on FG Demo Version, so it would have to be a Unity game (I'm used to tabletop but adapting due to lockdown). I really enjoy RPing/voicing my characters and having interesting interactions with the DM and party. I can fill whatever role the party may be in need of, though I do have a tendency to try to be the most badass version of whatever my role is. Healer? Nobody is dropping. Tank? Im engaging everything. Damage? Give me a bigger enemy. Yes, I am that Min/Maxer guy with a stack of potential character sheets ready to go. One-Shots are great for scratching that D&D itch now and then, or for trying out a new player, but I'd really like another long term campaign. Feel free to message me on discord @ Anarkos#5943 if you think I might be a good addition to your game.

Thanks for reading!

Anarkos
December 30th, 2020, 00:45
I should have mentioned that I'm on PST (-8UTC) and open for afternoons/evenings.