PDA

View Full Version : Gen Con UK 2007

VenomousFiligree
June 1st, 2007, 13:55
Gen Con UK 2007 (https://www.consupport.com)

Firsty anyone from Fantasy Grounds going to be there?

Secondly anyone else going??

:D
MB

lucyanor
June 6th, 2007, 14:51
95% I am going to go there. It would be great if FG people are there, if not for anything else, jsut to thank them from up close for the great work done!

Ged
June 6th, 2007, 21:13
Unfortunately SmiteWorks won't be able to make the UK event. However, we are going to be in Indy again this year, together with Digital Adventures (www.digitaladventures.net). :D

richvalle
June 6th, 2007, 22:03
Sigh... not me. Again.

I've not made Gencon since the move to Indy.

I guess my friend and player Al did run into and talk with Kevin/Thore from DA. Kevin remembered him from some event they did years ago (Rat bastards??) Even remembered the job he did at the time... thats pretty amazing!

:)

I think I owe Kevin a beer if I ever hook up with him. :)

rv

Thore_Ironrock
June 6th, 2007, 22:10
I guess my friend and player Al did run into and talk with Kevin/Thore from DA. Kevin remembered him from some event they did years ago (Rat bastards??) Even remembered the job he did at the time... thats pretty amazing!

Ummm ... that was just RATS, Rich. It stood for Rotten Adventurers That Survive.

For calling me a rat bastard I think you owe me two beers now. ;)

richvalle
June 7th, 2007, 00:13
Ummm ... that was just RATS, Rich. It stood for Rotten Adventurers That Survive.

For calling me a rat bastard I think you owe me two beers now. ;)

Hey! I had the Rat part right. Thats pretty good for me. :)

I'll make sure Al stops by to say 'hi' and talk him into buying you a beer for me. :)

rv