PDA

View Full Version : LFP Starfinder Dead Suns Adventure Path Mon, Wed, or Fri 9:00PM EST (UTC-5)

bloosmoke
December 28th, 2020, 18:42
FG License: FGU Standard, players will need own license
Game System: Starfinder

Time Zone: USA, Eastern Standard Time
Day of week and time: Monday, Wednesday, or Friday nights; flexible schedule
If new game, planned start date: Tonight if enough people join, or next available date
Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly, 3-4 hour sessions
Term: Long term Campaign

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: probably around 60/40 RP to Combat, will be following adventure path structure mostly
Number of Players in game & needed: 4, maybe can make do with less
Character starting level & equipment: Starting Level 1, starting equipment rules (1000 credits)
Character restrictions: Core Rulebook races including legacy options, Pact World races on a request basis. Classes and Themes from Core Rulebook, Character Operations Manual, and Pact Worlds.

Details of your scenario:
Dead Suns is the first adventure path for Starfinder set on Absalom Station and involves the investigating of a mystery ship and its lost cargo. This ties into a larger plot involving different factions as the story expands.

Mikenelson28
December 29th, 2020, 00:34
I haven't ever played but would be interested if you have the room

bloosmoke
December 29th, 2020, 02:47
Yea theres definitely room as your the first to reply lol. No experience is needed as i can help you create your character and everything, and i have a good amount of the modules purchased for easy drag and drop functionality. Just stay posted and hopefully well get a couple more players.

Synaptic
December 29th, 2020, 23:14
I'm interested in joining this. New to Starfinder (and Fantasy Grounds) but have played lots of TTRPGs in the past. Would have to be Monday or Wednesday (starting next week) for me if it ends up working out. Let me know!

Diamond Geezer
December 31st, 2020, 23:50
I would be interested in playing as well. Have the SF core rule book and have played FGC for a while. I am open to play on Mon/Wed evenings CST.

TheGreatRevanchist
January 1st, 2021, 00:57
I'm interested in joining your game if you still have room after everyone else. I'm fairly new to Starfinder but am experienced with Pathfinder and FantasyGrounds Classic/Unity. I'm fully available on Monday, Tuesday, and Friday at 9:00PM EST.

bloosmoke
January 1st, 2021, 03:38
hey guys thanks for your interest in the game. I will create a discord server and send you all invites to it tomorrow. I want to remind you guys that i only have the standard license so you will need your own fantasy grounds license to play i believe.

Diamond Geezer
January 1st, 2021, 04:52
Thanks. I have an ultimate License. I’m on discord as Diamond Geezer#2328.

bayne7400
January 1st, 2021, 18:40
Pm sent with interest!

eyoung48473
January 1st, 2021, 21:25
Ive got a little bit of experience in starfinder - id be interested in playing

Dareon
January 2nd, 2021, 01:08
I'm new to Fantasy Grounds, but do love Starfinder, but never really got the chance to play. My Discord is Dareon#8183

JoshFirecracker
January 3rd, 2021, 09:15
Do you have room still? If so, contact me at TheLethalVO#6497 on Discord. I hope to see you soon.

KingRocco23
January 4th, 2021, 23:16
Hello, I love Starfinder and would love to join. I have the core book so I know some stuff.

TroyTheTrojan
January 5th, 2021, 04:06
Was Wondering is there is any room left, always wanted to try to get into starfinder TroyTheTrojan69#0138 is my discord

doktorfeargvt
January 15th, 2021, 08:13
A little late, but thought I would ask anyhow, any room for a late join? Never played Starfinder but I am a (new) GM for Pathfinder 2E, and a veteran of PF1. Thanks either way.

PhantomFox
January 16th, 2021, 23:03
Hello I'm also interested in starfinder and would like to join if you have room please.

DownandDark
January 24th, 2021, 00:40
If you still have room I would love to play I have yet to play Starfinder. I have a few chars made already for when I do eventually find a game. If it is already filled I wish you all luck in the stars.

goldernschool
January 24th, 2021, 21:36
This game look interesting my discord is goldenscholar#2277