PDA

View Full Version : LFG (Looking for Group) 1 Player (myself) Evening or Weekend. SW FFG or DEADLANDS

Dorkmanship
December 23rd, 2020, 23:24
Looking for Group Listing/
I'm looking to play either SW FFG or Deadlands (any edition).

I'm in Tulsa, OK so if there is a game available in the evening say 5pm CST or later or anytime on the weekend I'd be interested to hear about it.

FG License: I have FGC Standard but I'm happy getting FGU as well.
Time Zone: i.e. Central Time USA.
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Evening any weekday or anytime on weekends. I'd perfer every other week but I'm good weekly or monthly.
Term: i.e. I'd like longterm but I'd be okay with something short term too.
Voice: I use Discord but I'm happy getting whatever I might need.

Game System Preferred: SW FFG or Deadlands
Game System Experience: Little/no experience with either. The settings and the systems really appeal to me.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I'm pretty new to FG so keep that in mind.

Character Type Preferred: Flexible.
About me: I'm a science teacher by day but at the end of it, I just like to relax and play games with friends. I don't want to think too much about work or have to be "on" a lot. Happy to talk to anyone more. Even if there isn't an opening now, if you're playing/running one of those games, I'm happy to talk to you anyways in case one does open.

Talk soon.

Mike Serfass
December 29th, 2020, 21:42
Hi fellow savage!

My group is making the transition to FGU. We're playing the Eye of Kilquato one-shot as an "intro to FGU" game. The focus will be learning how to use FG, and having fun doing so.
We're playing this Thursday (New Year's eve) at 7 pm, EST. You're welcome to join us if you're available.

Dorkmanship
December 29th, 2020, 22:09
Hey Mike, I'm going to send you a private message.