PDA

View Full Version : Feature Request: Custom Categories

NymTevlyn
May 31st, 2007, 07:35
I'd love to have the ability to create custom categories in the Story, Personalities, Items, Images & Maps sections and the ability to sort them by click-dragging them around in the window. Sorta like how you can create custom folders for bookmarks in a web browser. Or put another option on the radial menu for each one and have a variety of sort settings pre-built in.

acmer
May 31st, 2007, 08:05
You can click the lower part of the scroll (where the theatrical banner is in stories) now and add a new group. They are basically like folders and you can drag them to other groups.

NymTevlyn
May 31st, 2007, 17:02
Whoah, cool. Thanks! Not quite what I want, but it'll do. :p Alright, since we have that... can I change my feature request into allowing us to set a mousehover name for those categories at the bottom of the story window?

Griogre
May 31st, 2007, 17:36
Uh... You do know you can drag and drop text on the tabs to get the mouse hover text?

NymTevlyn
May 31st, 2007, 17:44
Nope... heh. Hah, that's cool and just what I wanted.

acmer
May 31st, 2007, 18:18
NymTevlyn, of course you have read the fine print when you registered to the forums. The Community charges $5 per question.

NymTevlyn
May 31st, 2007, 18:39
Seeing as how Grigore answered my question with a question that cancels one out at least! :p

Griogre
May 31st, 2007, 19:18
LOL, that's cause I'm a nice guy. ;) :D

NymTevlyn
May 31st, 2007, 19:27
+100 xp if you ever play in a campaign of mine. :D