PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 player DnD5e Weeknights and Saturday (Sunday is out) PST

Dwayne Squires
December 22nd, 2020, 01:44
FGC/U License: Ultimate Licenses
Time Zone: PST (-8 from UTC)
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Can play almost any day after 5PM PST, Saturday all day, but not on Sundays.
Term: Undecided; looking to play and get use to FGU before trying to DM and teach my kids to use FGU But if I end up in good group could make it long term
Voice: Discord and TS3

Game System Preferred: DnD5e
Game System Experience: Played off and on since the 80's
Fantasy Grounds Experience: None playing although I have loaded at least 1 campaign from some old material

Character Type Preferred: Wizards, Paladins, but can play just about anything

About me: Sort of a middle ground player, Like some roleplaying but also combat, prefer more realistic play without too many crazy magic items. Been known as a fair DM that can improvise as needed although I have no problem letting a party kill themselves if they play recklessly (Death is part of life) Don't mind taking campaigns slowly with plenty of rest and recuperation days as needed. I don't feel the need to blitz through a dungeon all in one sitting. I actually have enough children to just play within the family. But as they reach adulthood it is getting harder to

Side note: I have two adult children that play and DM but have never used FGU. Trying to convert them but need to learn it myself. I may be able talk them into joining a group although they already have their own group they play with regularly so not guaranteed. Mostly looking to educate myself and then try to convert them. I have several younger kids that would like to play but their older brothers are too busy playing with their friends.